Message to anyone who got a Series X as a Christmas gift

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I recently played mine again because of the dungeon fighter duel beta also.

But truthfully I'm stuffed full with gamepass and the 3rd party game back log in trying to knock out.

Most played systems for me probably go

Smart phone,
Xbox
PC
Switch
Ps5

Console wars and jokes aside it would be hard for me to suggest a PS5 to anyone that ones a new system for there kids or that wants to game casually.

It's going to be a series S or switch suggestion.
I got a couple random ass questions for you. What do you play on mobile? I ask because I want to start mobile gaming but still can't find anything that really holds my interest.

And, it's time to upgrade my PC, which I'm gonna be buying parts today. Idk what your setup is like, but should I grab this Ryzen 5 5600x or stick with Intel like I always have?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a couple random ass questions for you. What do you play on mobile? I ask because I want to start mobile gaming but still can't find anything that really holds my interest.

And, it's time to upgrade my PC, which I'm gonna be buying parts today. Idk what your setup is like, but should I grab this Ryzen 5 5600x or stick with Intel like I always have?

I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't even suggest most mobile games to most people lol. I'm hooked on a few puzzle games and rpg gatcha games that have been around for like 8 years that I literally play daily, and I also play a lot of card games on mobile because they usually sync up with the PC versions. On PC I play Mostly fighters, some shooters and of course the card games.

As far as Ryzen vs Intel, I personally prefer sticking with intel, I ALWAYS end up having some issues at some point when I veer off to other brands. But it really depends on budget and what you trying to do and how much troubleshooting bothers you over all.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This thread was meant as a little joke but nice to see some of you take your Stan wars this serious :mjlol:
This coming from the poster who was telling another poster in this thread to kill him self, is just a few posts later saying people take this too serious:unimpressed: Sony stans are the worst on this site. Passive aggressive, throw rocks and hide hands type pussies.

Be a 50yr old virgin playing with PCs in his mother’s basement brehs. Worthless bum, off yourself and save your family the shame and indignity :laff:

:unimpressed: you made this post in this thread, thats a lot of audacity to tell other people they taking stan wars too far, you the only one in here making edgy teen suicide jokes :unimpressed: Sony gang, this yall mans ? @Rekkapryde :unimpressed:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this moron writing his essays I’ll never read:russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Look at this moron writing his essays I’ll never read:russ:
But you @ me first in this thread, is this the attention you wanted? Is this going how you planned? :unimpressed: Now you scared to even @ me :unimpressed: you was man enough to tell me to kill myself on Christmas, but now that you in this, you not man enough to @ me to notify me :unimpressed: Passive Aggressive just like I said :unimpressed: