itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ps5 For Christmas is trending :blessed:

46-CF25-F1-93-E5-4-E07-9258-93-EA24218-B27.jpg

be 50 years old and not know how algorithms work brehs

be 50 years old and clown kids excited about getting an xbox, but have All Elite Wrestling as top priority in your twitter algorithm brehs

be 50 years old and be a console stan brehs

be 50 years old and use talking points of how kids are excited about the same toy you argue about 365 days a year on a forum brehs

fukking pathetic :scust:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
be 50 years old and not know how algorithms work brehs

be 50 years old and clown kids excited about getting an xbox, but have All Elite Wrestling as top priority in your twitter algorithm brehs

fukking pathetic :scust:
Be a 50yr old virgin playing with PCs in his mother’s basement brehs. Worthless bum, off yourself and save your family the shame and indignity :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Be a 50yr old virgin playing with PCs in his mother’s basement brehs. Worthless bum, off yourself and save your family the shame and indignity :laff:

:unimpressed: arent you in the locker room sub forum as we speak talking about how you spent your summer looking at buff men who were trying to get at girls :unimpressed: seems like you fighting some real internal demons you need to figure out in your life before being edgy on the internet you virgin dweeb :unimpressed:

I mean look at your avatar, your post history, how edgy you are even in this thread making suicide jokes :unimpressed: I have 0 doubt in my mind you are an ugly fat fukk whose never got p*ssy :unimpressed: do better, gym memberships are probably on discount for the holidays, it might help your self esteem out :unimpressed: