Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Depends on how much I like her, we get along, if she has plans for her future or at that company, etc.

Not getting with a chick with no goals or aspirations but to sit around all day... Thats my goal lol. But I don't judge a woman that tries.

My main concern is a chick with kids at 30+. Most of them have them but thats going to be the biggest obstacle in my mind if I was to want to be with a woman.

Also I am 30 with no degree, career in military/IT, 5 certs, etc.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
"Nobody would fall cause everyone will be each other's crutches"

nikkas love the idea of being the breadwinner out of a need for control stemming from weakness.... but shyt's so much better when u can put your pride aside and work as a team. Some brehs have the means and leadership capacity but IME MOST don't.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I give zero fukks about how much a woman makes. What I do care about is that she knows how to manage money. I'm not fukkign with a woman who's going to pile debt up on me. If she's making $30K a year, but wearing a Gucci bag and carrying $10K in credit card debt and no savings...:camby:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Nobody would fall cause everyone will be each other's crutches"

nikkas love the idea of being the breadwinner out of a need for control stemming from weakness.... but shyt's so much better when u can put your pride aside and work as a team. Some brehs have the means and leadership .

What you said is like accusing women of wanting to be nurturing mothers so they can exert control stemming from weakness

You forget to account for the biological imperative.

I'm team GMB and under 30, established is subjective .. ( some people think I am, I personally dont )

Settling with a 30+ career woman isn't in my best interests .

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
fukk no. Does this look like some type of charity workforce program :stopitslime:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
+ she's over thirty . . doubling her uselessness to society

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
The question that needs to be asked is would you marry someone you connect with on a level deeper than what type of job/car/collage degree you have/how tall/short/how light or dark/ and any other bullshyt. This is why so many people are alone. Not single. ALONE

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa
I'm 32 with a bachelors degree in African American studies and a career as a musician/artist, touring internationally and playing locally. I couldn't see myself with someone else like that. I never worked fast food in my life every though I applied when I was younger in high school in an effort to have some sort of job growing up. Same goes for retail. It's not a jab at the woman, it just that I have a hard time seeing how we'd even connect on a level where we'd be interested in each other. even if it was a cold call, and she just found me attractive or I found her attractive, I doubt anything would develop between us.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa

Good thread. My stats: 35yo/JD/Lawyer/$100k+

If I was single meeting a woman working in retail and staying with her parents wouldn't be a deal breaker unto itself. I'd need to know what her work ethic is like, her family skills, her attitude, and her level of knowledge (which is different from education), and what her ambitions are. In my field and social circles I run across a lot of well paid well educated women who are understandably and deservedly single due to a sense of entitlement from their social standing, lack of skills necessary to build a successful family and a number of other things. I tell them all the time it's better for a man to get with a woman who works at Popeyes with a good personality, good head on her shoulders, and solid family fundamentals then a corporate princess who is only bringing another big check to the table.