Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
[QUOTE="......., post: 21119022, member: 27334"]
I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just hoping you were smart enough to realize your own value.

You're welcome to insult me. You're welcome to say what you want. It doesn't bother me.

Nah you singled me out and came at me on some slick shyt dude. That was completely unnecessary. I never said anything to you...I dont even know you. This shyt is only making you look worse and more pathetic. I"m not even gonna go in on you because you aint worth the time, the hour, the min or the second.

Have a good day and stay sucka free.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure I mentioned something to someone else too. But you can take it that way if you want and if makes you feel better.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
just chillin with my homie

1QJpZ2Q.jpg

a pic of my gf

2uocSvw.jpg

I'd smash that bytch just cause she's with you. Plus I can see her infidelity firing out of her eye circuits. Black dude looks like home boy above said, a hostage :russ:

I'll relay your message.

she still feels insecure about being transgender and not having fully transitioned yet. But if big alpha males like you want to smash her, it'll boost her ego and make her feel more like a real woman.

thanks to you for not being homophobic/transphobic, you really prove the stereotypes wrong about the black community. extra appreciation to you not being afraid expressing your transgender lust in public. we'll overcome someday and reach that mountain top.

Mood @Yusuke

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
No the fukk it isn't.
Is that why you posted your pics?
Mfs in here telling on themselves.
:heh:
Yo shut the fukk up. You and your moron friends follow me around quoting me and mentioning me when I discuss stuff like this. For the most part I have ignored a bunch of the quotes and mentions from you and your group of idiots. Didn't even open them or look at them because I wasn't talking directly to any of you.

I already explained why I posted my pictures if you've been looking at my posts. They were perfectly justified reasons. If you didn't, I'll explain again.

Last year I posted pictures because I was privately pushed to do it. I didn't want to, but I gave in. And it was also to put a face to the name. To shut her up I finally did it. Recently I posted my grad pictures to hopefully motivate and inspire those who want to accomplish something in their lives. Here's a little something about me. My father started college 10 years ago part time because he seen me in college. He directly told me that I motivated him. And as of May, he graduated with his Bachelor's Degree. His ceremony was one day before my Master's Degree ceremony. He gave me a huge hug and said "K, if it wasn't for your drive and inspiration, I wouldn't be here". I wasn't expecting that. Considering all the stuff my father has been through. Falling to drugs for years due to the break up from my mom, watching him go through the lowest of lows, watching his own mother turn against him while I was the only one who stood by my father's side all through childhood and teenage years. For him to tell me that, that was very touching to hear that I could help be apart of his rise.

My cousin has started grad school in the summer directly because of me. He told me that I motivated him to do better. And guess what? He's a terrible paper writer. He can't write papers for shyt. Horrible grammar. Run on sentences, horrible everything. He types the way he walks. He really shouldn't be in grad school in theory. Do you know who edit his papers? Me. He sends me every paper he does and I edit them so that he can submit them for grading.

My biggest success was getting a young boy off the streets and into school. Dude was on a quick path no where fast (had already done petty crimes) and I convinced him to enroll in community college. He's probably not going to a 4 year school, but he did complete his Associate's Degree and I couldn't be more proud of him.

I want the best for everyone. So I posted that in hopes that someone can look at it and be like, "man that's cool. I'm proud of him, but more importantly I want that for myself. I want to do accomplish something." Whether it's education, work, money, etc. If they didn't interpret that as the message, that's on them. I did not post them for bragging purposes because I don't brag. Never have. I'm not an arrogant person. I'm the complete opposite actually. Very humble.

But maybe the frailness in your bones have caused a lost in memory because you clearly didn't comprehend or understand. Don't fukking tell me about me.

Leave me the fukk alone. You and your crew. I don't speak to any of you and you idiots keep quoting me and mentioning me. I haven't gone around starting shyt with any of you individually, yet you guys keep coming at me. Keep your discussion in your private group.

Stop thinking you matter. If you dropped dead now the only fukking people that would show up to your funeral is the ants that are getting ready to eat up your decaying body.