Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
fukk outta here..atleast I had confidence in myself to post a pic. Why you tripping on me? I posted pics before in this thread and recieved daps. Im not gonna trip if I dont get a dap. It aint even that serious breh. Females in real life and on the web think im handsome. You probably cant say the same because you seem like a lame ass nikka that hates on men that get all the bad bytches u have wet dreams about.
I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just hoping you were smart enough to realize your own value.

You're welcome to insult me. You're welcome to say what you want. It doesn't bother me.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
@The Wave @....... @Jayne

Can't we all just get along?
200.gif

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
[QUOTE="......., post: 21119022, member: 27334"]
I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just hoping you were smart enough to realize your own value.

You're welcome to insult me. You're welcome to say what you want. It doesn't bother me.[/QUOTE]

Nah you singled me out and came at me on some slick shyt dude. That was completely unnecessary. I never said anything to you...I dont even know you. This shyt is only making you look worse and more pathetic. I"m not even gonna go in on you because you aint worth the time, the hour, the min or the second.

Have a good day and stay sucka free.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm good Preach.

But sometimes people need tough love/truth.
He's graduated college, he's a grown ass man know whether he likes it or not.

Too much emotion, not enough reason.

It's ridiculous and child like at the same time. An educated brother acting out because a couple of women posters you don't know in real life made you act this child like way? I don't know the full story behind his outlash but it's ridiculous.

If he's having difficulties attracting women in real life then why don't he simply talk to his brolic cousin? He did mentioned his cousin was out of shape before he pick up the weights.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's ridiculous and child like at the same time. An educated brother acting out because a couple of women posters you don't know in real life made you act this child like way? I don't know the full story behind his outlash but it's ridiculous.

If he's having difficulties attracting women in real life then why don't he simply talk to his brolic cousin? He did mentioned his cousin was out of shape before he pick up the weights.
great advice @.......