Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If I recall the last pic you posted graduating had daps and people were giving you love. Why are you so mad? Some people don't get the love that you got.
This thread is for females to give daps primarily on the way the dude looks.

I only posted those grad pics to motivate those to accomplish something in their life. Different purpose and different dap reason.

I am trying to talk to him and see if he understands where he went wrong so he can move forward instead of letting other people judge his value.

Please, this is between me and him. Not you and your group.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Yikes 0 daps and 0 love. Did you post a real picture? If so did you realize you wasted your time and you realize where you stand? I hope you use this to make better decisions in the future.

fukk outta here..atleast I had confidence in myself to post a pic. Why you tripping on me? I posted pics before in this thread and recieved daps. Im not gonna trip if I dont get a dap. It aint even that serious breh. Females in real life and on the web think im handsome. You probably cant say the same because you seem like a lame ass nikka that hates on men that get all the bad bytches u have wet dreams about.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
fukk outta here..atleast I had confidence in myself to post a pic. Why you tripping on me? I posted pics before in this thread and recieved daps. Im not gonna trip if I dont get a dap. It aint even that serious breh. Females in real life and on the web think im handsome. You probably cant say the same because you seem like a lame ass nikka that hates on men that get all the bad bytches.
Don't trip off it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yikes 0 daps and 0 love. Did you post a real picture? If so did you realize you wasted your time and you realize where you stand? I hope you use this to make better decisions in the future.

The fukk is this shyt :what:

You highlighting the fact that he got 0 daps for posting his picture. Think about that.

You're sitting here mad as shyt at the brehettes for not showing you the appreciation and love that you believe that you deserve so what do you do?:jbhmm:
You (a man) go into the men reveal thread, find a pic that got 0 daps, and insult the poster....:dahell:

Not one coli female went at dude for his looks or lack of daps... but you (a coli male) did

You following me?

You're acting like more of a bytch than any woman on this site. And I never use the word bytch.:martin:

Can't believe I caped for you :snoop:

FSP

Banned
Daps
The fukk is this shyt :what:

You highlighting the fact that he got 0 daps for posting his picture. Think about that.

You're sitting here mad as shyt at the brehettes for not showing you the appreciation and love that you believe that you deserve so what do you do?:jbhmm:
You (a man) go into the men reveal thread, find a pic that got 0 daps, and insult the poster....:dahell:

Not one coli female went at dude for his looks or lack of daps... but you (a coli male) did

You following me?

You're acting like more of a bytch than any woman on this site. And I never use the word bytch.:martin:

Can't believe I caped for you :snoop:
The sudden lowness had me :dwillhuh:

Don't let anything these females say or do get to you brehs. :francis: Even if it's positive

FSP

Banned
Daps
But his lashing out is worse than anything that was done to him.

I can't cosign that behaviour.

H'es like a kid becoming a bully because he was bullied.... except he wasn't bullied
Maybe he's trying to get p*ssy :francis: