Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm not trying to hurt your feelings.
It doesn't matter if you are or not. The point is, your comments hold zero merit regardless of what kind of truth this is suppose to be.

I make one post in several threads and here come the Powerpuff girls to be on ya'll bullshyt. Like I said, I've ignored a good portion of mentions and quotes from you chicks. There's a bunch I haven't read at all from yesterday and the day before. I don't do/start anything to you chicks unless you start with me as proven if you look at the history in my posts. Put me on ignore. It's easy.

You can have your perceptions of me.They are all wrong. That's why they are called perceptions, not realities. I know the type of person I am and that's all that matters.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
a9c.png

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It doesn't matter if you are or not. The point is, your comments hold zero merit regardless of what kind of truth this is suppose to be.

I make one post in several threads and here come the Powerpuff girls to be on ya'll bullshyt. Like I said, I've ignored a good portion of mentions and quotes from you chicks. There's a bunch I haven't read at all from yesterday and the day before. I don't do/start anything to you chicks unless you start with me as proven if you look at the history in my posts. Put me on ignore. It's easy.

You can have your perceptions of me.They are all wrong. That's why they are called perceptions, not realities. I know the type of person I am and that's all that matters.
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg

Take a break. Refresh, restart. It sounds like you trynna convince yourself more than you trynna convince anyone else.

Give it a few days for the drama to die (or lie dormant, coli never forgets :wow:)

Or you can just put them/us on ignore.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg

Take a break. Refresh, restart. It sounds like you trynna convince yourself more than you trynna convince anyone else.

Give it a few days for the drama to die (or lie dormant, coli never forgets :wow:)

Or you can just put them/us on ignore.
I'm not trying to convince anyone anything and I do not need to take any kind of break.

I have been posting just fine in random topics.

Oh and I don't give a fukk what this site remembers. This whole site turned against me last year off mistaken identity with the exception of very few. Ya'll super militant female friend who I thought was cool with tried to make me out to be some kind of weirdo to everyone after telling me shyt she didn't want me to tell anyone else while I was "banned". bytches is phony.

I don't fukk with people and I don't fukk "with" people here. I come to post in topics and that's all there is to it.

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm not trying to convince anyone anything and I do not need to take any kind of break.

I have been posting just fine in random topics.

Oh and I don't give a fukk what this site remembers. This whole site turned against me last year off mistaken identity with the exception of very few. Ya'll super militant female friend who I thought was cool with tried to make me out to be some kind of weirdo to everyone after telling me shyt she didn't want me to tell anyone else while I was "banned". bytches is phony.

I don't fukk with people and I don't fukk "with" people here. I come to post in topics and that's all there is to it.
But that's why everyone is :dahell: because she probably told one person something but the majority of us already thought you were cool.
Let your rep and your actions speak for itself. People will talk shyt regardless but real recognize real.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
But that's why everyone is :dahell: because she probably told one person something but the majority of us already thought you were cool.
Let your rep and your actions speak for itself. People will talk shyt regardless but real recognize real.
Don't matter. If i start being like these punk nikkas who expose chick personal business and other stuff then what? Right.

The point is, going against popular notions and concepts is making people look funny. Oh well, they can get over it. This is who i am now and people can accept it or not.