Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:francis:Look, its all in fun. I don't really care, im studying for the A+ cert and dap fishing with the good brehettes. Lemme rock.

:ufdup:You bout to insult me too, Red?

:dawholeass:
I wasn't insulting you. I was just hoping you understood that just because they dapped you didn't mean they rocked with you like that or considered you at a certain level. Even if its all in good fun. I'm glad you're not delusional like most people if that's the case.

Daps
I wasn't insulting you. I was just hoping you understood that just because they dapped you didn't mean they rocked with you like that or considered you at a certain level. Even if its all in good fun. I'm glad you're not delusional like most people if that's the case.

:mjcry: Why you goin so hard breh??

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Course not. It ain't that serious. I haven't dropped pics in forever so this was my opportunity. I play "characters" depending on how I feel.

He must not have been around during my "Kool-Aid missing" simp era:russ:I was out here looking like a busta:letyasoulglow: