Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
20160604_154649.jpg

just got a haircut and a shave yesterday. feeling fresh.

Yo skin though.:ohhh: What do you use? :lupe:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I've noticed how rude some of these coli men are, they really think they are going to get women acting like jackasses :comeon: then want to complain about "no good women."
You need to be around much longer... you'll eventually look over it.

Paradise

Daps
I can brush things off when they don't make or break me, but disrespect is not something any woman should ever accept.
OH trust we don't let them talk to us any ol kinda way around here.

I could care less about some internet random. We are on a message board full of men... so we are bound to be disrespected in some way or another.

I just chalk it up to being ignorant rather than argue with people online that do nothing for me.

The point I'm getting at is that after the new wears off there will come a time when they will try you just to see if you can take up for yourself.

Last edited:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I could care less about some internet random. What I'm saying is that after the new wears off there will come a time when they will try you just to see if you can take up for yourself.
I hate to butt into your conversation. This is one of my problems here, I let them say whatever and don't stick up for myself :francis:

Paradise

Daps
I hate to butt into your conversation. This is one of my problems here, I let them say whatever and don't stick up for myself :francis:
You need too... they'll keep on until you've had enough.

You don't have to be a dikkhead about it. You can still be a lady and thumb thug....LOL:russ:!

MWinn

Pro
Daps

I could care less about some internet random. We are on a message board full of men... so we are bound to be disrespected in some way or another.

I just chalk it to be ignorant rather than argue with people online that do nothing for me.

The point I'm getting at is that after the new wears off there will come a time when they will try you just to see if you can take up for yourself.

I can. I will. :manny: and they are going to find out.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can brush things off when they don't make or break me, but disrespect is not something any woman should ever accept.

Internet anonymity is a bytch and dudes feel invincible online. Women shouldn't be disrespected, I agree, but everyone gets disrespected here.

Don't accept it, just understand that it's pretty much a part of the Internet and have your trigger finger ready to fire.