Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
lol @ everyone shytting on my hairline :sadcam:

i never tried to fix it either. imma go the kobe/jordan route sooner than later. i just dont feel like going to the barber every week/doing it on my own. im scared breh.

fukk my genetics for that hairline. i shyt on lebron and others cause im going through it too :sadbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

i never tried to fix it either. imma go the kobe/jordan route sooner than later. i just dont feel like going to the barber every week/doing it on my own. im scared breh.

fukk my genetics for that hairline. i shyt on lebron and others cause im going through it too :sadbron:

Dont sweat it man. I either grow mines out or shave it bald cuz i get too lazy to be doing my hair at least bald i aint gotta do shyt too it but i rock both depending on what mood i feel :lolbron:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Don't even worry about it, breh. I've noticed that dudes pay more attention to hairlines than women anyway. If its not causing problems with females or money then it doesn't matter.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Forget the hairline. What everyone wanna know is.....why the longface Two Stacks?:to::ld:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
7fa9567f.jpg

=

lebron-james-miami-heat2.jpeg

+

img-thing

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX

now i know why you always try to shyt on ginobilis bald spot :pachaha:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
GGGGGIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBIIIIIILLLLLLIIIIIII

tried to do charles barkley impression of saying ginobili that didn't work out too well smdh

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
my nikka kalon put your shyt to bed fam. its time to go home breh, ill be there soon we all do.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Forget the hairline. What everyone wanna know is.....why the longface Two Stacks?:to::ld:

genetics....i dont know where this come from. :wow:

if you dont know my story heres a short version.

pops: bald head nikka, along with a lot of family on his side.
moms: all kinds of hair, stupid healthy and long

me: born 2.5 months early, have cerebral palsy, very lucky to be 80% normal. all you see is a limp. just glad to not be worse off like a old classmate i had or even a wheelchair. i thank god everyday with that. thats why i get along with everyone. just enjoy life.

long face? nikka IDK, dentist said something about TMJ. my hairline was houston status in 2005...but now its 2012. i always knew this was coming i just wanted it to happen when i was 30, not about to be 26. :why:

do i need to fall back, yea. i never hide it so i got used to it. don't really hide it with fitteds. my brother though :ohmy: nikka shyt looks like the monk nikkas. he really needs to take that L

i will eventually do something like this:

kobe-bryant-images-300x169.jpg

Vin_Diesel-1024x768-.jpeg

141984896_crop_650x440.jpg