Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Thats me in my avi and thats all your getting. I cannot for the life of me think of one good reason why i should put a pic up. So about 5 females can dap me? really? thats sounds like a good idea, me exposing myself to the eternal internets forever for a few daps :skip: I got enough likes on my fb :smugfavre: from females i actually know :birdman:

Ima be in this thread shytting on nikkaz coz you need people like me so you can point your fukkin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy.

ur life must suck since u got to sit ur birdman lookin ass in both threads crackin whack ass jokes. At least 2 stacks posted his pics. :angry:

But yo ugly ass sittin over there behind that computer screen with yo fat beer gut having ass making fun of people. :facepalm:

Find a hobby bytch. :birdman:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
nikka if you saw my pic you would log off your life and shut down your exitence for even typing to a gawd like figure like me. I seen your pic breh and you frail but props on doing that, i hope you enjoy your daps :youngsabo:

:usure:

cus Sly might be slim but his white ass got a nice little 4 pack over there while u looking :flabbynsick: status over there nikka. :russ:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikka if you saw my pic you would log off your life and shut down your exitence for even typing to a gawd like figure like me. I seen your pic breh and you frail but props on doing that, i hope you enjoy your daps :youngsabo:

Breh you look like you resemble papoose on your best day. Cut the crap I dont claim anything about myself. I'm not some hip hop braggadocio. Act grown homey

But you don't seem like a bad dude so keep doing what your doing world needs "bad guys" and jokesters.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
ur life must suck since u got to sit ur birdman lookin ass in both threads crackin whack ass jokes. At least 2 stacks posted his pics. :angry:

But yo ugly ass sittin over there behind that computer screen with yo fat beer gut having ass making fun of people. :facepalm:

Find a hobby bytch. :birdman:

i didnt even crack no jokes, i just stated facts.

Me = flabby n sick? :usure:

No but seriously i dont want yall to see my ugly face and say bad things about me :to:

:pachaha:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Breh you look like you resemble papoose on your best day. Cut the crap I dont claim anything about myself. I'm not some hip hop braggadocio. Act grown homey

But you don't seem like a bad dude so keep doing what your doing world needs "bad guys" and jokesters.

Its all fun and games breh, we just having fun out there :cheers:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
fine this is a more recent one :smugfavre:

314272_10151827593305858_158844796_n.jpg

4kyo5.gif

and u got the nerve to be a c00n :beli:

what a waste :to:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I'm not a fitted person much. I pretty much accepted that I have a long face and my hairline lost. Hope my nephew is spared. My cologne+dress/shoe game/hygiene is immaculate. :yes: