Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Two stacks you would benefit from going bald and bulking up about 15 pounds o as to widen the face. But as long as your happy and you get girls who cares do you bro.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Guess i'll add to the fukkery, altho i'm not to sure why...nothing good can come of this:snoop: Take it ez on me u dirty broads!!

2h4yrde.jpg

sean-fury-racism.png

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Two stacks you would benefit from going bald and bulking up about 15 pounds o as to widen the face. But as long as your happy and you get girls who cares do you bro.

im actually trying to do that. it's hard as fukk for me to gain weight, plus im not a person who eats shytloads of food in general. not a soda drinker. but yea, both of those will come. whatever god have planned.

im actually happy in the 150-160 range. last year i weighed 151. :yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
im actually trying to do that. it's hard as fukk for me to gain weight, plus im not a person who eats shytloads of food in general. not a soda drinker. but yea, both of those will come. whatever god have planned.

Ya a good work out can help.

I have done the bulk up work out where i put on 20 lbs and the lean work out where i dont gain much but stay toned.

You just gotta find a middle of which one you want to do

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:laugh: all the brehs been very cordial in this thread

cant tell me a roast didnt cross anyones mind (on anyone)

yeah well slystallion was the most obvious one to do but it just seemed too wrong and easy. also he has already gone back and removed the pictures but anyone who saw them already knows the truth.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Ive tried to bulk and I can't get down eating so much a day. I would literally have to stop working out for a month or two and eat a lot to gain weight.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ive tried to bulk and I can't get down eating so much a day. I would literally have to stop working out for a month or two and eat a lot to gain weight.

Just eat certain foods to make up the weight and lift pure heavy weights and that can make it up for the bulk and gain.

I've always switched up my work outs thru the yrs now im more comfortable doing pure bodyweight only with boxing routines does wonders to your body and strength u get

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
yeah well slystallion was the most obvious one to do but it just seemed too wrong and easy. also he has already gone back and removed the pictures but anyone who saw them already knows the truth.

Go ahead roast away buddy I've got tough skin. I recall you looking like zach galifanakas I think

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
well you can still go and check cause i didn't take down any of my pictures mr. tough skin.

You seem like a funny cool dude based off pictures I'm more offended that you would hold back like I'm some special ed kid...like damn it's that bad lol

I took them down cuz whoever wanted to see them probably saw them nobody is gonna go through pages looking for pictures anyway so I wouldn't want my forum opinions coming back to bite me in the ass one day and be associated with me in the future although I've been good as far as not saying anything offensive or controversial

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
You seem like a funny I'm more offended that you would hold back like I'm some special ed kid...like damn it's that bad lol

I took them down cuz whoever wanted to see them probably saw them nobody is gonna go through pages looking for pictures anyway so I wouldn't want my forum opinions coming back to bite me in the ass one day and be associated with me in the future although I've been good as far as not saying anything offensive or controversial

no homo whats your workout regimen breh? im tryna get my abs on :ooh:

but kill that duck face kissy look breh, it makes you look questionable

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
lol @ everyone shytting on my hairline :sadcam:

i never tried to fix it either. imma go the kobe/jordan route sooner than later. i just dont feel like going to the barber every week/doing it on my own. im scared breh.

fukk my genetics for that hairline. i shyt on lebron and others cause im going through it too :sadbron:

Shave that shyt nikka

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
no homo whats your workout regimen breh? im tryna get my abs on :ooh:

but kill that duck face kissy look breh, it makes you look questionable

Pm me your email I'll send you my workout regimen. Yeh I just realized I do that wasn't even aware of that face to be honest. Will definitely adjust