Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
You seem like a funny cool dude based off pictures I'm more offended that you would hold back like I'm some special ed kid...like damn it's that bad lol

I took them down cuz whoever wanted to see them probably saw them nobody is gonna go through pages looking for pictures anyway so I wouldn't want my forum opinions coming back to bite me in the ass one day and be associated with me in the future although I've been good as far as not saying anything offensive or controversial

i agree it was definitely better for your posting career

i didn't name you specifically but in one post in this thread i refered to you as "the guy that looks like he does for gay stunts for bruno mars."

but if i remember correctly you were wearing a tank top with a leather jacket over it and it looked like you might have been wearing lipstick. i can't remember exactly correct. post the pictures again so i can see specifically see again why i might have thought that.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
just send it in a pm breh

i have to send it through dropshare because the files won't fit in regular email. Its an easy read though it explains the 3 phases and how to do them.

First phase is lifting light but with little rest and high reps it will cause sarcoplasmic hyportrophy to make you bigger

second phase is 5x5 5 reps 5 sets on weights you can do 8 times but only 5, its a mix of sarcoplasmic and myofibillar hypertrophy

third phase is cutting where you are doing near your heaviest for like 3 reps and 3 sets and doing lots of cardio to cut and that lifting is myofibillar which makes the muscles harder

eating right throughout the 3 phases and doing the plan as layed out should give you a hollywood look as opposed to a bodybuilder look. If you still want the pdfs i will need the email though but its understandable if you don't want to give an email

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i have to send it through dropshare because the files won't fit in regular email. Its an easy read though it explains the 3 phases and how to do them.

First phase is lifting light but with little rest and high reps it will cause sarcoplasmic hyportrophy to make you bigger

second phase is 5x5 5 reps 5 sets on weights you can do 8 times but only 5, its a mix of sarcoplasmic and myofibillar hypertrophy

third phase is cutting where you are doing near your heaviest for like 3 reps and 3 sets and doing lots of cardio to cut and that lifting is myofibillar which makes the muscles harder

eating right throughout the 3 phases and doing the plan as layed out should give you a hollywood look as opposed to a bodybuilder look. If you still want the pdfs i will need the email though but its understandable if you don't want to give an email

thats good info, thans breh much appreciated :lift:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
yeah don't give that guy your email i'd bet all the coli cash i have on him being gay.

funny your calling me gay but your out here requesting to see my pictures...i don't know homey thats a little suspect

for those who may be doubting i'm definitely not gay but if your gay i got nothing against you man live your life, but i doubt your gay either because i mean gay people don't tend to resemble Adam Gadahn

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
all i'm saying is post those pictures up again and we can let the coli decide if you look gay or not. lets settle this dispute once and for all.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
haha i doubt the coli really gives a crap...i mean your scaring me this is borderline flirting here the way your going on about it

it reminds me of beast and wolverine in xmen 3

Dilla Nevada

Dilla Deaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
scaled.php

me and my daughter