Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
No, what I'm saying is that no matter where you are, there's always some things that others don't need to know, even those you interact with on a daily basis.

Example:
At school or at work, they can have my name and face, but I'll be damned if I flesh out the picture of me giving them details of what I believe in, my personal life, etc.

I understand what you're trying to say here, but it still boils down to people being insecure as to the point at hand here and a needless insecurity at that.:takedat:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
bytch stop quoting me :wtf: you not getting a pic

:umad:

tumblr_lypel8HLKS1roc353o1_400.gif

this u until u post a pic nikka :birdman:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
tumblr_lypel8HLKS1roc353o1_400.gif

this u until u post a pic nikka :birdman:

Thats me in my avi and thats all your getting. I cannot for the life of me think of one good reason why i should put a pic up. So about 5 females can dap me? really? thats sounds like a good idea, me exposing myself to the eternal internets forever for a few daps :skip: I got enough likes on my fb :smugfavre: from females i actually know :birdman:

Ima be in this thread shytting on nikkaz coz you need people like me so you can point your fukkin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yo two stacks you got a long ass face b

That's lame you getting at duke and you too scared to post your own pic. People really are sweating in anticipation to see pics of girls who post in forums? You know and I know ain't no reason to be excited over that. People acting like they are 14 and on aol chats in the year 2000

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
That's lame you getting at duke and you too scared to post your own pic. People really are sweating in anticipation to see pics of girls who post in forums? You know and I know ain't no reason to be excited over that. People acting like they are 14 and on aol chats in the year 2000

nikka if you saw my pic you would log off your life and shut down your exitence for even typing to a gawd like figure like me. I seen your pic breh and you frail but props on doing that, i hope you enjoy your daps :youngsabo: