Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Daps
yall give in too easy im not posting a pic until olivia and token post one in there respective thread...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I find it funny that some folks (male and female alike) are actually nervous about posting a pic on a forum that they frequent when threads like these are made. shyt, even if you ain't looking quite right. Who cares. Do ya'll same cats walk out the house with a paper bag over ya head as to not be seen?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I find it funny that some folks (male and female alike) are actually nervous about posting a pic on a forum that they frequent when threads like these are made. shyt, even if you ain't looking quite right. Who cares. Do ya'll same cats walk out the house with a paper bag over ya head as to not be seen?
its idiotic. I cant speak for these basement dwellers but some strangers see my face literally every day and its never done me any harm and im quite used to the concept now.

and my word what a handsome face it its :smugfavre:

concise

Veteran
Daps

:why:

Being out in public and interacting with strangers is different from being on an anonymous message board with strangers. In both cases, there are certain things that don't need to be broadcast if you don't feel comfortable.

Yes, people in the street walk out with their faces exposed, but do they walk around with their ID on display? Would you gladly give it up to all the people that you ride the train with every morning? Or everyone in the club that you frequent? Those are much better examples of becoming overly familiar.

And that's not even taking into account the fact that one of the draws of this board right here is fukkery.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
yall give in too easy im not posting a pic until olivia and token post one in there respective thread...

:birdman: Yo. Y'all about to quit accusing me of being scurred. I posted my pic on pg 8 of the other thread. Well pg 8 for those who are on 50 posts per page.

Now gone 'head and post them thangs...........:upsetfavre:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:why:

Being out in public and interacting with strangers is different from being on an anonymous message board with strangers. In both cases, there are certain things that don't need to be broadcast if you don't feel comfortable.

Yes, people in the street walk out with their faces exposed, but do they walk around with their ID on display? Would you gladly give it up to all the people that you ride the train with every morning? Or everyone in the club that you frequent? Those are much better examples of becoming overly familiar.

And that's not even taking into account the fact that one of the draws of this board right here is fukkery.

So your face is your full ID eh breh?:shaq2:

Not nar none of us go by our gubment names on messageboards and ssns and shyt ain't necessary to registering or posting none either. And even if you wanna go with the email angle, you can set up dummy email accounts just to get on here, so it's not like that's an automatic trace record.

And I'm not saying that posting a pic is necessary, but neither is being so overly cautious that you can't even post one either. Unless you in some witness protection program, you shook for no reason and are probably just insecure with your looks.

concise

Veteran
Daps
So your face is your full ID eh breh?:shaq2:

Not nar none of us go by our gubment names on messageboards and ssns and shyt ain't necessary to registering or posting none either. And even if you wanna go with the email angle, you can set up dummy email accounts just to get on here, so it's not like that's an automatic trace record.

And I'm not saying that posting a pic is necessary, but neither is being so overly cautious that you can't even post one either. Unless you in some witness protection program, you shook for no reason and are probably just insecure with your looks.

No, what I'm saying is that no matter where you are, there's always some things that others don't need to know, even those you interact with on a daily basis.

Example:
At school or at work, they can have my name and face, but I'll be damned if I flesh out the picture of me giving them details of what I believe in, my personal life, etc.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
28k6ecx.jpg