Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You the only one who got that particular decoy pic, you're caught. I admit I used you as a pawn. But you revealed yourself as a snake so we're even. I told you myself these are too dangerous of times to reveal a pic, but you think right after that I'd send one to you right away?

Big up to the female posters who kept it real. I had to see who was on the team till the clock hit 0.00 .......

U try too hard b. U got proved wrong when u lied and said u had proof me n malc were the same person, u got called out for lyin abt exposin ppl by the admin. And u lying once again :russ:

What straight man will send out a stolen pic of a man he deemed handsome? :rudy: :stopitslime:

A

A Friend of The People

Which is the reason why I didnt post my pic at first. I am morbidly obese and I am tired of living a lie on the internet. None of the pics I posted are of me....not even the finger pics...I had a skinny female friend of mine take pics of her fingers because I didnt want anyone to see my fat fingers and find out that I'm actually really fat.

I apologize for talking about anyone that had the guts to post their real pics on here unlike me.

Again you fat c*nt whore, you're whole "Coli-Life" is based off of one Lie after another, after another, after another

Nothing you post will be believed

Nothing you post should be taken seriously

That being said
JqaPq.png

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
You the only one who got that particular decoy pic, you're caught. I admit I used you as a pawn. But you revealed yourself as a snake so we're even. I told you myself these are too dangerous of times to reveal a pic, but you think right after that I'd send one to you right away?

Big up to the female posters who kept it real. I had to see who was on the team till the clock hit 0.00 .......

Yo, real shyt tho. You said it yourself before sending me the pic.

98ubv7.jpg

You didn't trust me from the getgo....I figured I'd prove you right.
I wasn't gonna expose you but... :yeshrug: I was thinking that wasn't your ass anyway.

Lmao @ you thinking you was "using me as a pawn" :rudy:
nikka I DON'T GIVE NOT NAN fukk!!!!

:pachaha: We still friends, breh breh?

A

A Friend of The People

The reason why I spend so much time on here is because due to my obesity, I suffered a knee injury and isnt able to walk too far without the pain getting too severe.

I am not from Chicago, I actually live in a western suburb right outside of Chicago (Oak Park)

My parents basically take care of me and could care less about me getting a job.

I only have a few friends (most are skinny with boyfriends/husbands)

So I'm lonely most of the time. This board is my only true outlet to the real world.

And no this is really me, no I did not get hacked.

This is my REAL last day on here and I just want to end it with a clean slate.

It was fun on here while it lasted.....

Lie.......after lie.........after lie..............after lie

Honestly you need psychiatric help malcolm

A

A Friend of The People

Yo, real shyt tho. You said it yourself before sending me the pic.

98ubv7.jpg

You didn't trust me from the getgo....I figured I'd prove you right.
I wasn't gonna expose you but... :yeshrug: I was thinking that wasn't your ass anyway.

Lmao @ you thinking you was "using me as a pawn" :rudy:
nikka I DON'T GIVE NOT NAN fukk!!!!

:pachaha: We still friends, breh breh?

So after telling you in my FIRST REPLY (after your thirsty ass begged for a pic) that I DIDNT TRUST YOU......I did a complete 180 CHANGED MY MIND INSTANTLY AND SENT YOU MY PIC. :mindblown:

:ohhh:

:wow:

:ehh:

Chess not checkers young lady

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
IvThis nikka takon the coli too seriously :russ:

Now u sendin out "decoy" pics? :dwillhuh: who does that? :mindblown:

U will neva met none of the females on here in real life so why would u give a fukk abt them being real with yo sorry ass?

Thats yo pic until proven otherwise ..ole deflectin ass nikka :childplease:

A

A Friend of The People

:aicmon:

Which is the reason why I didnt post my pic at first. I am morbidly obese and I am tired of living a lie on the internet. None of the pics I posted are of me....not even the finger pics...I had a skinny female friend of mine take pics of her fingers because I didnt want anyone to see my fat fingers and find out that I'm actually really fat.

Who does that?

:stylin:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
So after telling you in my FIRST REPLY (after your thirsty ass begged for a pic) that I DIDNT TRUST YOU......I did a complete 180 CHANGED MY MIND INSTANTLY AND SENT YOU MY PIC. :mindblown:

:wow:

:ehh:

Chess not checkers young lady

:wow: Did you not read my reply? I said I didn't think that was you, which is why I had no problem sending out your pic.

Ha!!! I'm thirsty? Didn't know that.

"Chess not checkers" huh? Shut yo autistic ass up....you don't got an elaborate scheme planned, so quit acting like you got big ish popping. :ufdup: You flying blind and you know it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

U will neva met none of the females on here in real life so why would u give a fukk abt them being real with yo sorry ass?

Thats yo pic until proven otherwise ..ole deflectin ass nikka :childplease:

VIA i wanna send u a pic:mj: cause u my girl n shyt
im not sure bout putting it on here tho

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Lie.......after lie.........after lie..............after lie

Honestly you need psychiatric help malcolm

Not malc :laugh:

Ive stated time and time again that I dont take the coli seriously

Like dipshyts like u that make fraud exposal threads for daps

Im ova here watching rugrats n eating cheetoes making fun of yo popd collar havin ass :heh:

A

A Friend of The People

So I'm lonely most of the time. This board is my only true outlet to the real world.

No c*nt, YOU take this board too seriously :pachaha:

And I'm light skinned and proud bytch we YELLOW AND DEEP AS fukk IN HERE

:dj2:

That nikka in that pic is fresh as fukk tho you must admit