Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
No c*nt, YOU take this board too seriously :pachaha:

And I'm light skinned and proud bytch we YELLOW AND DEEP AS fukk IN HERE

:dj2:

That nikka in that pic is fresh as fukk tho you must admit

U postin shyt that I said not something I got put on blast abt :pachaha:

Right now I got a pof simp taking me out and taking me on ashley stewart and catherines shoppin sprees :win:

And yo ugly fat ass aint no where near fresh with that beverly hills polo club polo u got on :russ:

A

A Friend of The People

U postin shyt that I said not something I got put on blast abt :pachaha:

Right now I got a pof simp taking me out and taking me on ashley stewart and catherines shoppin sprees :win:

And yo ugly fat ass aint no where near fresh with that beverly hills polo club polo u got on :russ:

:duck: You lying again bytch. Lies, Lies, Lies.

And they don't make Ralph Lauren Big Ponies in Size Elephant so I'm not surprised you're unfamiliar with them

ralph_lauren_mens_big_pony_polo_shirts-white-jpg-gif1.jpeg

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:
:duck: You lying again bytch. Lies, Lies, Lies.

And they don't make Ralph Lauren Big Ponies in Size Elephant so I'm not surprised you're unfamiliar with them

ralph_lauren_mens_big_pony_polo_shirts-white-jpg-gif1.jpeg

:usure:

Its funny how u know the exact style of the shirt that fat nikka got on and defending it yet u just claim that aint yo pic? :mjpls:

Stop the shananagins bytch :beli:

And I got a plus size rl navy blue blazer frm bds a week ago :smugdraper:

A

A Friend of The People

:

:usure:

Its funny how u know the exact style of the shirt that fat nikka got on and defending it yet u just claim that aint yo pic? :mjpls:

Stop the shananagins bytch :beli:

And I got a plus size rl navy blue blazer frm bds a week ago :smugdraper:

Nah bytch just trying to educate you on the difference between a "Beverley Hills Polo" shirt as you called it, and an authentic Ralph Lauren Big Pony

But since you are forced to shop at the local department store in the window drapes section I'm not sure if you'll ever be able to put this info to good use :manny:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Nah bytch just trying to educate you on the difference between a "Beverley Hills Polo" shirt as you called it, and an authentic Ralph Lauren Big Pony

But since you are forced to shop at the local department store in the window drapes section I'm not sure if you'll ever be able to put this info to good use :manny:

:mjpls:

U know all this detail,but that brotha marquis lookin nikka aint u?:shaq2: