Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

A

A Friend of The People

U know which one is u with that dingy ass beauty supply ass fake polo on with the collar flipped up like a faq u tight eyed fat fukk :pacspit: :laff:

JqaPq.png
= :duck:

You lying fat c*nt-whore. Your whole persona is a lie. Everything you have ever typed minus you admitting youre a lonely troll is a lie. Why would anyone believe anything you say??

I don't know who Marquis is but I googled him and he has a pretty decent career. And whoever that handsome young man in the 2nd picture is has a pretty fly polo on and a nice Colts fitted....atleast you got the basics down I am from Indianapolis :youngsabo:

JqaPq.png

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
JqaPq.png
= :duck:

You lying fat c*nt-whore. Your whole persona is a lie. Everything you have ever typed minus you admitting youre a lonely troll is a lie. Why would anyone believe anything you say??

I don't know who Marquis is but I googled him and he has a pretty decent career. And whoever that handsome young man in the 2nd picture is has a pretty fly polo on and a nice Colts fitted....atleast you got the basics down I am from Indianapolis :youngsab

JqaPq.png

Jack ass :comeon:

Marquis is the rapper frm too live crew dipshyt

Too ashamed to claim ur own pic u sloppy :flabbynsick: basttid? :heh:
U have the nerve to talk all that shyt and u stay in a shabby ass cheap lookin apt? :stopitslime:

U look like u smell of rhino p*ssy n mildew :scusthov:

A

A Friend of The People

:leostare: What's going on in here?

:russ:

:ufdup:

Luckily I sent out multiple different pictures to 4 different people to see which one would reveal themselves as the snake. Good job Token, Six Flags is off, you untrustworthy bytch :gladbron:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jack did that so hopefully you don't have to go through that :scusthov:

A full report & exposal on Marty The Blob/Via The Slob/ Olivia Precious / Malcolm that has been immortalized in our Rafters forum. Some of my best work :comeon:

http://www.the-coli.com/rafters/956...ed-himself-olivia-pope-6-0-god-save-coli.html

:krs:

I was doubtful you would come through but apparently you already had a 108 page report stashed away lol.

Too damn long for me too read though but you are a gentleman and a scholar. I'll accept your findings.

A

A Friend of The People

:krs:

I was doubtful you would come through but apparently you already had 108 page report stashed away lol.

Too damn long for me too read though but you are a gentleman and a scholar. I'll accept your findings.

First post covers it all breh :manny:

I work them long nights, LONG NIGHTS, to get a pay day :yeshrug: