Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

A

A Friend of The People

:mjpls:

U know all this detail,but that brotha marquis lookin nikka aint u?:shaq2:

No, but is this Woolly mammoth looking bytch you?

JqaPq.png

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
A

A Friend of The People

lol, jack splatter do you watch game of thrones?
This decoy pic thing reminds me of what Tyrion did.

LMAO Huge Game of Thrones fan, actually exactly where I got the idea from when they sent little Marcella off. Never give anybody the same information and watch the snakes reveal themselves :lolbron:

About to finish the 5th book probably before the days over this shyt is outlandish

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
since you say i look like your brother, you should be writing me like a brother and staying in contact with me

:thumbsup:....

My bro is in the Navy....I don't write him tho :to:

LMAO Huge Game of Thrones fan, actually exactly where I got the idea from when they sent little Marcella off. Never give anybody the same information and watch the snakes reveal themselves :lolbron:

About to finish the 5th book probably before the days over this shyt is outlandish

:comeon: I honestly thought I was the only person you sent a pic to....so of course I knew you would know it was me.

I'm not throwing rocks and hiding my hands. I'm telling you......I DID IT!!!! I SENT OUT YOUR PIC!!!!! (Only 1 of them tho.)

:usure: How am I being a snake again?

A

A Friend of The People

:thumbsup:....

My bro is in the Navy....I don't write him tho :to:

:comeon: I honestly thought I was the only person you sent a pic to....so of course I knew you would know it was me.

I'm not throwing rocks and hiding my hands. I'm telling you......I DID IT!!!! I SENT OUT YOUR PIC!!!!! (Only 1 of them tho.)

:usure: How am I being a snake again?

I'm bout to PM you my number. Hit me up and we'll discuss this in detail. Just don't go exposing my number now :birdman:

A

A Friend of The People

:heh: Sure why not....send me them digits playboy.

Put your sexy voice on for me :ahh: And
take them panties off before you call.
The first thing I wanna hear on the other line is
that butthole against the receiver