Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I rarely ever post on here but I'll play along.... fuggit!

2012-07-23232310.jpg

2012-05-01222721.jpg

2012-07-12221825.jpg

l.e.p-bogus-boys.jpg

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fixed :stopitslime:

U naming all those materialistic qualities about urself that only matter to gold diggers (aka the vary women u bytch about)

Ure the same dipshyt that says most women are only looking for a meal ticket yet u brag about all of this money and pension plans? fukking hypocrite :russ:

U never had to struggle because u spent ur entire teen years doing white collar crimes bytch :childplease:

And at the end of the Day Marty Thee Don will find a simp to marry her, impregnate her, buy her food, houses, cars and give her money and live a care free lifestyle

:umad:

I'm sorry but women just don't think like this, or at least never have the heart to rant about things like this - even with the anonymity of the internet. I have a hard time believing you're a female. But if you are, props again cause that's gangsta sh1t lol.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I'm sorry but women just don't think like this, or at least never have the heart to rant about things like this - even with the anonymity of the internet. I have a hard time believing you're a female. But if you are, props again cause that's gangsta sh1t lol.

:what:

Im just a realist abt my shyt!
Plus I know what piss fukktards like reincar off :rudy:

And im very gangsta! :bryan:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Im just a realist abt my shyt!
Plus I know what piss fukktards like reincar off :rudy:

And im very gangsta! :bryan:

Women being realist(or even using that word)? y'all live in Disney fantasy world, even the smart ones. You're too real and gangsta for a broad lol - not saying you can't be one of the few exceptions. What's your education background?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tell me why them nikkas really mad at u breh? :russ:

Did u steal their coli crush my nigg

Man i dont even know or care if i did.

Im on here having fun with everybody and u got some dudes who take shyt TOO SERIOUS

Sounded like he didnt get dapped enough or checked out enough and try to come at me :stop:

so i said what i had to say and being the nice guy i am

EVEN OFFERED HELP HIM OUT ya know when i didnt have too

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse

:wtf: bytches think like that all the time, at least what you bolded