Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a

:wtf: bytches think like that all the time, at least what you bolded

Her utilization of pure male logic is awesome, that's all I'm saying. Male logic is "if I were a broad, I would find a simp, let him buy me food, houses, cars and give me money and live a care free lifestyle"

It doesn't get more male realist logic than that.

Broad logic is more "I wanna find someone with a great career/a thug nicca, bad boy/ someone that would love and respect me/ a sense of humor, good genes and father etc."

All that is realist and logical too. But it's stereotypically female logic. But Marty using stereotypically pure male logic is just fukking amazing, I don't think I ever seen a woman use male logic so purely and smart. Just look at how logically and boldly she went at Reincar, that's gangsta.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm sorry but women just don't think like this, or at least never have the heart to rant about things like this - even with the anonymity of the internet. I have a hard time believing you're a female. But if you are, props again cause that's gangsta sh1t lol.

Breh, if you ain't figured out...he/she is a troll, bruh. Just look at that nikka's post count, smh. :pachaha: at he/she finding somebody to wife he/she.

A

A Friend of The People

a

Her utilization of pure male logic is awesome, that's all I'm saying. Male logic is "if I were a broad, I would find a simp, let him buy me food, houses, cars and give me money and live a care free lifestyle"

Broad logic is more "I wanna find someone with a great career/a thug nicca, bad boy/ someone that would love and respect me/ a sense of humor, good genes and father etc."

All that is realist and logical too. But it's stereotypically female logic. But Marty using stereotypically pure male logic is just fukking amazing, I don't think I ever seen a woman use male logic so purely and smart. Just look at how logically and boldly she went at Reincar, that's gangsta.

:stopitslime:

Get off this fat bytches dikk

Malcolm and logical dont belong in the same sentence...you must be thirsty for that wild boar p*ssy

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
a

All that is realist and logical too. But it's stereotypically female logic because. But Marty using stereotypically pure male logic is just fukking amazing, I don't think I ever seen a woman use male logic so purely and smart. Just look at how logically and boldly she went at Reincar, that's gangsta.

:manny:

Ive stated plenty of times on here that I understand logic and utilize it to a degree...

Yes logical thinking women exist :yes:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Women being realist(or even using that word)? y'all live in Disney fantasy world, even the smart ones. You're too real and gangsta for a broad lol - not saying you can't be one of the few exceptions. What's your education background?

Im majoring in the legal field :smugdraper:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
And jack since yo brotha marquis lookin ass continue to talk shyt and follow me around u got ur wish
263y4hg.jpg

2610-Fresh%20Kid%20Ice.jpg

:dead: :laff:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Fluck a basketball/football team. My boos going to a stable where I'll feed and clothes their asses and use them as trophies.

:youngsabo:

A

A Friend of The People

Of course. Nothing well thought out and quick to back down. Just how you would expect a female to behave. Unlike Marty.
:ufdup:

leave my future babymama juicy alone....i understand your point Olivia is a man but Juicy wasnt even goin at you like that breh breh