Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
fukking p*ssy deprived faq brags abt being known on other women bashing message boards b :russ:

This lil c*nt need to confront his demons with that wht bytch that aborted his baby instead dedicatin his sorry ass life to message boards :rudy:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fixed :stopitslime:

U naming all those materialistic qualities about urself that only matter to gold diggers (aka the vary women u bytch about)

Ure the same dipshyt that says most women are only looking for a meal ticket yet u brag about all of this money and pension plans? fukking hypocrite :russ:

U never had to struggle because u spent ur entire teen years doing white collar crimes bytch :childplease:

And at the end of the Day Marty Thee Don will find a simp to marry her, impregnate her, buy her food, houses, cars and give her money and live a care free lifestyle

:umad:

Point is I have no intention of gettin married, and the point is I'm a man of value.

And point is your a fat whale living in a fantasy land there will be no simp to save you, there will be no wedding for you orca

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
fukkinf p*ssy deprived faq brags abt being known on other women bashing message boards b :russ,j

This lil c*nt need to confront his demons with that wht bytch that aborted his baby instead dedicated his sorry ass lofe to message boards :rudy:

Still more lies I see

So now mans rights boards are women bashing?:what:

Anyways I already know you have high blood pressure :huhldup:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Point is I have no intention of gettin married, and the point is I'm a man of value.

And point is your a fat whale living in a fantasy land there will be no simp to save you, there will be no wedding for you orca

bytch go n upload gifs of yo sweet lookin ass posing like a dragqueen or sumn u lowlife dirtbag ! 2 bytches aborted ur child because they didnt want to raise no mixed child by a blk faq like u! U took 6 major Ls in life and ure only 26 b :pachaha:

Im surprised u havent offed urself yet :laff:

How does it feel that TWO WMN didnt want the burden of raising ur seeds? :dead:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
indian-man-stare-o.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
bytch ass faq mad all because not one coli lady offered to let him join their team :laff:

U got pity daps on yo suspect ass pics reincar :leon:

And dont try and ban me like u did thou all because she hurt yo weak ass feelings u punk bytch :heh:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
hated that shyt that went down last night with the rating thing though i said what i had to say to SHUT THE shyt UP

:what:

ur the worst kind of simp......

.....first u flood the thread with goofy pic after goofy pic hoping the next one will be the one that does it for u......nah nikka......it aint the angle thats keeping the broads off of u.......its U

now u resorting to being the fakkit homegirl and shyt........smh.......

aint no broads feeling u dog............:trash:.......hop in there

shyts disgusting man

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
tha daps don't even matter anymore since most tha ladies said they were just being nice unless you in their top 5. "it was all good just a week ago" lol

:to:

95pw6qjpg.gif

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

.....first u flood the thread with goofy pic after goofy pic hoping the next one will be the one that does it for u......nah nikka......it aint the angle thats keeping the broads off of u.......its U

shyts disgusting man

damn what did i miss:confused:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

shyts disgusting man

na man im the worst type of guy u talk too

im the one that you hate cuz he understands a woman's needs and knows how to please them

im the guy u hate cuz he gets play while you sitting at home playing with yourself

im the guy that helps out other guys in need not the one's who cock block cuz they have no confidence in themselves

im the guy when he is single that you think your girl is safe with you but ends up calling me cuz you can do your job as a REAL MAN

im what you call A REAL MAN
ur the one they call A CHILD

STEP UR GAME UP or I CAN TEACH YOU WHAT U NEED TO DO FOR THAT

im always willing to help out :ooh:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

im the one that you hate cuz he understands a woman's needs and knows how to please them

im the guy u hate cuz he gets play while you sitting at home playing with yourself

im the guy that helps out other guys in need not the one's who cock block cuz they have no confidence in themselves

im the guy when he is single that you think your girl is safe with you but ends up calling me cuz you can do your job as a REAL MAN

:rudy: nikka you soundin like Lame Lance

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps

This whole post made me tingle inside :whoo: