Men, how do you feel about large areolas?

How do you feel about big areolas?

• Total voters

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My right one is a little bigger than the left and they aren't that perky when i'm sitting up straight.
Idk, i've just always been insecure about my boobs :/

But anyways yeah, dese my titties.

*Poof*
I feel like they look kinda smaller in pics than in real life tho :jbhmm:, idk.
Y'all better not get me banned for this.
:salute:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My right one is a little bigger than the left and they aren't that perky when i'm sitting up straight.
Idk, i've just always been insecure about my boobs :/

But anyways yeah, dese my titties.

*Poof*
I feel like they look kinda smaller in pics than in real life tho :jbhmm:, idk.
Y'all better not get me banned for this.
You have some beautiful tit. I'd suck the future milk out of them. You've been blessed :whew:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Those are nice but I will need some more proof, write today's date, my name on your a$$hole and give me a thumbs up for some real validation. I have been on the webs for long, I have seen this type of catfishing before

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have big areolas and i've always been pretty self-conscious about them and i hate taking off my bra when it comes down to 'getting down'.
I'm a 36dd and my areolas are like 3 inches in diameter.
Do men really care about this stuff? Is it a turn off?

Please don't take this disrespectfully but large areolas make me erect.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Those are nice but I will need some more proof, write today's date, my name on your a$$hole and give me a thumbs up for some real validation. I have been on the webs for long, I have seen this type of catfishing before

Sorry to break it to you guys but that isnt the Op. He/she stole those pics from LSA. An LSA member made the same exact post on there today.

YoChick

Rookie
Daps
Everybody's been coming at ur head all day asking you for proof that those pics are of u and u decide to reply to my comment. bytch, gtfo with ur guilty conscious having ass. The same thread was made over there today, I saw it with my own eyes and so did u. Be gone, ****!
I already posted proof.
If i'm really such a **** as you say, and you think i'm the person from that other website or stole their pics, then you should have no problem linking the thread and proving to everyone im a troll/****.

tumblr_inline_msvllv9j9j1qz4rgp.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I already posted proof.
If i'm really such a **** as you say, and you think i'm the person from that other website or stole their pics, then you should have no problem linking the thread and proving to everyone im a troll/****.

tumblr_inline_msvllv9j9j1qz4rgp.gif
This nikka **** better be getting paid under the table or some shyt as much fukkery he's brought to SOHH/TheColi the past 10 years :bryan: