How do you feel about the idea of Mandatory military service?

Do you support?

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Hell nah

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a country that cannot provide free healthcare, free education, a clean environment, nor keep its own kids safe from getting slaughtered by AR-15's is expecting us to do mandatory military service? No thanks.

This country isn't shyt and cannot give its citizens the most basic services that are provided in most modern industrialized countries. Where's the incentive? America is a free-for-all all. There is no social contract. There should be no obligation or sense of duty until this country can treat its citizens with dignity.
Precisely

The social contract has been ripped to shreds and now these cacs are trying to squeeze even more out of an already apathetic pool of men

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
a country that cannot provide free healthcare, free education, a clean environment, nor keep its own kids safe from getting slaughtered by AR-15's is expecting us to do mandatory military service? No thanks.

This country isn't shyt and cannot give its citizens the most basic services that are provided in most modern industrialized countries. Where's the incentive? America is a free-for-all all. There is no social contract. There should be no obligation or sense of duty until this country can treat its citizens with dignity.
Bars nikka!!

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
"Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah!"

Also I feel like our history has shown us the difference between fighting w/professional soldiers vs conscripted or enslaved men

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The role voluntary service has in the effectiveness of the armed forces is a huge and integral strength, when people have free will and still willing to put their life on the line to defend the country that can be replicated by someone being forced to do so with the draft or a mandatory service.

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Good idea but this is the white man we're talking about here. Who can trust this guy to have good intentions.

On one hand I'd like to see a way for black people to become more disciplined and united internally with a united nation, but this the white man we talking about here

Probably gonna be a way for the white man to create small militias out of redpill identity extremists for his wet dream race war.
This. They want more white people with military training while forming connections with each other. That's a recipe for disaster, especilly when there is little to stop white supremacist ideology from being spread.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Men in this era have nothing to fight for cause for the past year America been hammering down “toxic masculinity” that they expect men to get up and fight? These boomers are idiots and they gonna have these white boys spraying the place up before they go fight Russia/china

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A lot of my family are military along all branches including my brother who's finished with his service.

All that said, I don't think mandatory military service is a good idea. I know I wouldn't want to fight next to someone who didn't choose to be in the military. It's basically tacking on four more years of high school and delaying people really being a free individual. Even people who had no choice still had to choose to join the military so it's something they'll push through to get through.

Additionally, that also means more expenses for this country and less benefits for military. Let the people who make the choice get the benefits.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
By the way, they should let the lgbt and femenist go fight since they want to pander to them so much. Buddy can put glitter on his AR15 and ride around in a pink hummer