men have numerous women because all women do is play games

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Here's my thing.....women won't even do shyt like say, hey thanks but I'm not interested. Rather, they string guys along, allow guys to take them on dates, spend time/money and then randomly flake. It would be a lot easier on both sides if women made their interest known to guys they like as opposed to sitting back dating guys they aren't really into just because.

If you're a guy, it just makes sense to not give a fukk about a woman's feelings. Just fukk as many woman as you can and if you meet someone you click with then work on building something.
THIS.... they so used to free, they forget, or purposely forget, this shyt is costing time and money

so this girl lives about 2 hours from me... we talk on fb time to time... all the sudden she's says she's moving within 30 mins.. so i up the game... telling her we should meet up.. i'll show her around. i'd like to take her out on a date...

AT NO POINT... did i ever play friends or act like i wanted to be her friend

we finally end up going out... we have a good time... she texts me back saying how good it was... we keep talking... bout a week later she asks me out for drinks.. i had to work that night so i say no but maybe later in the week

out of the blue, 2 days later, she's like "sarah wants to talk to you" so i say "who is sarah" "oh you know sarah from back in the day, we're friends too, here's her number"

now me being the straight up dude i am... i'm ask "yo are you not feeling me or something... why would you slide me your girls number, knowing she used to like me back in the day, and now she just broke up with her BD"

her response... and it was so subtle... "oh wow i never knew she liked you before.. damn i really never knew. even though i'm just looking for friends, i wouldn't roll like that"

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so you knew you just wanted friends before we got together... you knew on the date... you knew after the date (even if that was an excuse, you knew you didn't want me then).... you knew WHEN YOU TRIED TO SCAM SOME MORE DRINKS OUT OF ME ON A SECOND DATE.... and you had ZERO plans on telling me until i asked??

now if i'd been some stupid nikka... i could havve spend 3-4 more dates of my time and money, while she eating and smiling and laughing at the fact she knows i'm trying to date, meanwhile she knows the whole time she has no intentions of going anywhere with this

that's what we mean... playing games... she could have kept it 100 but that would have meant no free food

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Build your life up and don't make women your first priority.

When you live an enriching life solo, then you won't take ish or feel slighten.

Its as I mentioned before if you won the lottery yet still go to work, if you feel disrespected or even if you get terminated who cares, you can quit in option a or even if terminated you have free time and so many other options.

The same with dealing with women, if you build up a great life, passions, hobbies, enjoy every day your living don't let anyone steal your joy guess what. If a woman disrespects you steps out of line, flakes you'll be OK cutting her off and getting on with your life and if she discards you well so what.

For the most part none of these women are special, its just the familiarity and your male ego being bruised.

If this is the last day im going to live, its not going to be wondering what shenice is up to, why she did this and that.

I don't multi date nor keep a roster, my standards are high enough that only few women reach it anyways.

The danger you'll get into is this, how can you cry out for substance when your not of substance.

You get mad because she's talking to a gaggle of guys, yet your keeping a roster and multi dating.

Its hypocritical :ehh:

One it is is a disease many struggle with, only three things a woman can hold over you, beauty, sex and a emotional connection.

Learn the code and you'll always win

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
All it takes is to deal with one woman who is totally into you, the enthusiasm etc. The connection and then you'll know.

The signs are always there, many men just can't walk away.

i'm sure each of us have experienced it before a woman that was so into you, you could literally do anything, she'd text all day, call, se how your doing, take you out the whole shebang

Here's my thing.....women won't even do shyt like say, hey thanks but I'm not interested. Rather, they string guys along, allow guys to take them on dates, spend time/money and then randomly flake. It would be a lot easier on both sides if women made their interest known to guys they like as opposed to sitting back dating guys they aren't really into just because.

If you're a guy, it just makes sense to not give a fukk about a woman's feelings. Just fukk as many woman as you can and if you meet someone you click with then work on building something.

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If none of us had social media, we'd find a way to be happier with what we have. Now you competing on a playing field thats not even your level. I don't mean that to say chicks are hoes on social media or all dudes are hopping in dm's either. Just the mental changes, of seeing better is out there.
But I agree, women are too fickle in my world to be certain about being cuffed by one forever.

This is so accurate.

People are becoming less and less satisfied with the quality of partners THEY can attract because the world is at their fingertips. Grass is greener syndrome. Social Media/the internet is most definitely a gift and a curse to modern day society. Oh well.

I honestly really, really hope I have the opportunity to read back on all these threads in 15 years. Damn, that would be so interesting.

Daps
They cause their own shortcomings...sucks for them:mjlol:
Hos so? She could also be seeing other men, just like OP, because certain men can't act right. I do that all the time. Date different men at the same time (without them knowing. Or I sometimes let them know depends on my mood) until, I find the right one that's worth while, and worth my time.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I do that all the time. Date different men at the same time
rofling.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If she knows you have options that flakey shyt will end quick.
Exactly. Thats why I let women I talk to see the other women I'm around (in the early stages) and tell them when I'm hanging out with a woman (not saying we fukking though) so they can see that other attractive women are biding for your time. You have to show them your company is valued by her direct competition. At the same time you let them know that you value their company but if they act flakey, then that opportunity will be squandered.

There was this one girl I was talking to. We were cool but it seemed like there was interest to smash on her part, which I would be down for. I'd offer a date and she would like to make plans and then cancel right before purposefully. She asked me did I end up going to the thing I asked her to (can't remember) and I said ":what: Of course." She acted shocked talking about "You went without me?:patrice:" I told her "I intended to go with my 'homegirl' from the start, I just asked you so we could get to know eachother better. You flaked and I went with shorty.:steviej:" She asked how was it and I said "I had a great time. I already knew I would.:steviej:"

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you don't have or plan to have a roster and you're dealing with a flaky joint you're an extreme simp and / or don't value your time. Also you should never give a fukk about dropping a joint.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
All it takes is to deal with one woman who is totally into you, the enthusiasm etc. The connection and then you'll know.

The signs are always there, many men just can't walk away.

i'm sure each of us have experienced it before a woman that was so into you, you could literally do anything, she'd text all day, call, se how your doing, take you out the whole shebang

Yup, this is true.

Once you get a girl who's really into you, you see the difference and don't fall for bs.....

Valkcross

Banned
Daps
how about stop talking to any big booty thot you find attractive and go for a modest respectable woman

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
You gotta think about it like this: think of yourself from an outsider perspective. To this girl, you might be an attractive dude who drives a nice car, who seems nice. And here you are approaching her. If she can attract a guy like you, she can attract good looking guys who drive nice cars. So why does she have to pick you?

Sounds trippy, but that's the thought process. To most attractive women, men are expendable. Especially on the younger end of the spectrum, once people have options, they can play as many games as they want. What's the difference between having one flake or five on your roster when you still can't settle with any?

That's why I always tell dudes, once you find your girl, get out the game. The hassle ain't worth it. Having a loyal, virtuous woman on your side. :banderas:

Nothing like it.