men have numerous women because all women do is play games

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I don't believe in that or the red pill/blue pill shyt. Humans are too complex. Let these cacs on these MRA and MGTOW tell it, all black men are naturally alpha. :russ:
i agree. but when you complain about women not giving you sexual gratification, and using that to justify their slutty ways, isn't that problematic? :patrice:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
i agree. but when you complain about women not giving you sexual gratification, and using that to justify their slutty ways, isn't that problematic? :patrice:

In a way yeah but I understand where OP is coming from. Even if a man isn't trying to just get off and he believes the date went well and tries to wait for a woman then she starts ignoring texts and calls, common sense would lead him to believe he's been replaced. Dating in 2015 is a losing game for most men.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
All the problems in this thread seem to stem from weak finances.

How are you going to focus on broads when you have no bread?

If you got your money straight then you will have no cooperation problems with these women.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but im not going to use her aloofness to justify my slutty ways. if you want to cut her off or if its not serious, why treat it as such? If you want to be a hoe, be a hoe. dont try to justify hoeish behavior by someone not giving you sexual favors.
nikkas want to fukk fast women, but then turn around and diss the sisters who wont let just anybody hop in their vagina. flawed logic

i was just gonna read this thread and not comment. but i gotta check u cause this is the second time in this thread u've said some off the wall sh1t. and the sad thing is, u think you make sense.

it is evident that most men would MOST likely be faithful to a chick (or open to it) if chicks weren't so willing to replace men nowadays at the drop of a hat. and its far easier for chicks to do that too.

so after having dealt with the ways of women in the past, any grown man in the dating world would have to be a complete idiot to refuse to date more than one woman at a time.

the reality is, if u get involved with the wrong woman, whatever she does can affect ur job, ur appetite, state of mind, and many more things im not even gonna waste time typing.

the point is, u can lessen the impact of whatever a chick does if u know the game and you come prepared to play.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you aint found you a loyal one yet,keep that pimp card,each era is getting worse and worse

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
the reality is, if u get involved with the wrong woman, whatever she does can affect ur job, ur appetite, state of mind, and many more things im not even gonna waste time typing.

the point is, u can lessen the impact of whatever a chick does if u know the game and you come prepared to play.

:dahell:Sheesh, You let a Bytch get to you like that?

A lot of yall got more bytch in you than Some of these bytches do.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
yup.

literally last week I was messaging a shorty and for like the third time she just stopped replying midway through the conversation. During said conversation I was actually going to try and set up a date for the wknd too. My ego told me I had no choice but to bush her until she hits me up. Literally the next day I found myself on the prowl while going home after work because I felt the need to replace that shorty on my roster and bagged a chick. If it wasnt for girls acting so aloof and unreliable shyt like that wouldnt happen.

from now on the get go..let em know that u have options

depending on her age she will care

but lool at anyone trying to have a serious relationship females from 20-25

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
All the problems in this thread seem to stem from weak finances.

How are you going to focus on broads when you have no bread?

If you got your money straight then you will have no cooperation problems with these women.
nikkas with money get cheated on too

bum nikkas fukk girls nikkas that have money

foh

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i was just gonna read this thread and not comment. but i gotta check u cause this is the second time in this thread u've said some off the wall sh1t. and the sad thing is, u think you make sense.

it is evident that most men would MOST likely be faithful to a chick (or open to it) if chicks weren't so willing to replace men nowadays at the drop of a hat. and its far easier for chicks to do that too.

so after having dealt with the ways of women in the past, any grown man in the dating world would have to be a complete idiot to refuse to date more than one woman at a time.

breh, you can offer a different perspective, but you aint checking shyt. If you get involved with the wrong woman and let her affect all the shyt you stated, whose fault is that, hers or yours?
I think you need to change your outlook on women and stop thinking they are obligated to spread their legs at your whim.
AND all im saying is if you are a player, just say you are a player, dont blame it on women. Life is about decisions, and the option to sleep with numerous women is a choice, not a fate.