men have numerous women because all women do is play games

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
yup.

literally last week I was messaging a shorty and for like the third time she just stopped replying midway through the conversation. During said conversation I was actually going to try and set up a date for the wknd too. My ego told me I had no choice but to bush her until she hits me up. Literally the next day I found myself on the prowl while going home after work because I felt the need to replace that shorty on my roster and bagged a chick. If it wasnt for girls acting so aloof and unreliable shyt like that wouldnt happen.

Chuch

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
"If these females didnt play so many games we could just focus on one female" - it takes two to play a game with. what you basically said is that you are too weak to focus on one woman, and you blame women by saying they play games- immature people attract like magnets :mjpls:

Lets be honest- whats wrong with waiting? On one hand, you want a virtuous woman, but on the other hand she playing games if she holds out and doesnt let you fukk. Which one is it? You playing both sides of the fence.

Why dont you be honest with your intentions, and say you just want to fukk, instead of being a beta male and allowing people to lead you on wild goose chases?

Maybe you should take the time out, wait, and see if she is actually a woman you want to invest emotionally in. Stop thinking with your dikk. :manny:
Yeah I see your point.
On the other hand those other nikkas look like they havin fun...:lupe:

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
Meanwhile there is a group of women saying the same.

and there's the conflict

Men say women play too many games
Women say men play too many games
Men say it's the women's fault they cheat and keep a roster
Women say it's the men's fault they cheat and keep a roster
Endless cycle of mental gymnastics :francis:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I understand a lot of the opinions in this thread... and me personally, I feel like the vast majority of women you'll talk to are dealing with multiple men, whether she calls them a 'friend' or whatever. It's why these women disappear in the middle of convos or you only see her on alternating days or whatever. Another benefit a woman has is how quickly she can get another man to converse with her that she doesn't know. In other words, the average man is expendable to them and hence they treat men like they are disposable.

The manners are minimal in a lot of these women, mainly because no one is calling them out and when they do, simps are deflecting and just taking up for her behavior in order to put themselves in a better light. This type of behavior definitely has to be called out.

It's very hard entering into a situation where you are at such a disadvantage, but really, numerous flaky women aren't really that much better than one. Whenever you need them, they are still gone in the wind and they are still playing you as the disposable male who they invite in their life at a time when they need something, whether it be attention, conversation, or a resource of some sort. That's why I've been saying to focus on other things in life other than women, and when you found that one decent one, get out the game.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I understand a lot of the opinions in this thread... and me personally, I feel like the vast majority of women you'll talk to are dealing with multiple men, whether she calls them a 'friend' or whatever. It's why these women disappear in the middle of convos or you only see her on alternating days or whatever. Another benefit a woman has is how quickly she can get another man to converse with her that she doesn't know. In other words, the average man is expendable to them and hence they treat men like they are disposable.

The manners are minimal in a lot of these women, mainly because no one is calling them out and when they do, simps are deflecting and just taking up for her behavior in order to put themselves in a better light. This type of behavior definitely has to be called out.

It's very hard entering into a situation where you are at such a disadvantage, but really, numerous flaky women aren't really that much better than one. Whenever you need them, they are still gone in the wind and they are still playing you as the disposable male who they invite in their life at a time when they need something, whether it be attention, conversation, or a resource of some sort. That's why I've been saying to focus on other things in life other than women, and when you found that one decent one, get out the game.

Oh, they are...

When one flakes the other one is ready... and vice versa

As much as I didn't want things to be like that it had too... Even my moms told me not to put all my eggs in one basket because of how females are out here

I agree with focusing on yourself and other things but if we're dating and you're bullshytting then it's on to the next

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
shyt, I am tall, fit and make good money and I am expandable lol. The average single woman has way more option than the average man.

A woman has instagram, dating apps, etc. and real life to get men but they are so inconsistent and want the top 10 percent and since the top 10 are willing to fuk they think they can get them to commit and that is just not the case. That is why I don't simp after women unless they show me real interest. Even basic bishes think they dimes.

So when the late 20's, 30's age start creeping up that is when these women want to give the average guy a chance since their looks are going down hill from there. I predict their will be a lot of lonely people out there cause these bitter dudes wont make it easy for them. Women think they can do better because they can get sex from above their level. If I was one of those bitter dudes, I wouldn't take their ass seriously either.

Enough attractive woman have shown interest me over the years for me to not bitter. Gotta wife one of them soon lol but I dont blame nikkas for being bitter.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Got damn yall are preaching :banderas:

If I was positive rep I would rep all of you :to:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
While I agree with most of the points in this thread, there are plenty of women that don't play games. Just gotta find one of good quality. But it's not just about women sleeping around. A lot of women these days are too immature, irresponsible, about the party life, and just not too trustworthy. I say social media does play a part, but society in general also has caused this. Many are influenced easily by friends, simps, and society. Best to get to know the true them before investing further. And trust be, they all show their true colors after some time. A pretty face ain't the only requirement you should be checking for with these females.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You say all women do is play games, but you out here playing games yourself by messing around with multiple women

Sounds to me like yall both immature
it's normally women to start though.. not cause their own fault.. but because men approach first

so when i approach a woman i'm interested in... what are the chances she's talking to NO ONE?? extremely slim... she might be dating, just talking to a few dudes, but for damn sure, there's at least 10 hitting her up on any given day... just cause that's how men are

like i said, i don't blame her.... but what i'm not gonna do, is sign up to be number 11.. i have to tell women this all the time.. if you dating, and seeing people, that's cool.. but i'm not gonna be apart of that.. i'm not gonna take you out on thursday, for another nikka to take you out on friday, for another nikka to come chill at the house on saturday.... so next wednesday you can choose who "wins"..

all the while i'm putting ALL my effort into you... and you splitting your effort between 3 guys with another 7 in waiting... nah... not spending my time and money on the lottery :yeshrug:

cause if the reverse was the case, i'd be a piece of shyt for dating 3 different women from JUMP.. and wouldn't even get a chance to explain why it's ok

so some of y'all upfront with that dating GAME... and then the others know how it'll look so you get "i'm not really talking to anyone right now" and you KNOW they lying cause what woman doesn't have a crew herself..

and her crew don't leave when she get wifed up either... EVERY woman has things going on in her messages that she'd NEVER show her man... ever... even if it's just talk.... but again... that's ok... for them :francis:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Here's my thing.....women won't even do shyt like say, hey thanks but I'm not interested. Rather, they string guys along, allow guys to take them on dates, spend time/money and then randomly flake. It would be a lot easier on both sides if women made their interest known to guys they like as opposed to sitting back dating guys they aren't really into just because.

If you're a guy, it just makes sense to not give a fukk about a woman's feelings. Just fukk as many woman as you can and if you meet someone you click with then work on building something.