men have numerous women because all women do is play games

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

don't let these women guilt trip you into thinking you a bad guy for talking to numerous women,

the way the game is set up in 2015 guys have to cast a wide net because it's so easy for a women to replace you wit the next thirsty nikka on Instagram.

one-woman-itis will lead to an eventual fight which will lead to the eventual "i don't need you nikka, don't you see the likes on my instagram:usure:?" leading you hoeless & womanless & a severe case of dry-dikk syndrome:mjcry:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Lol they say were dogs and think with our dikks

If these females Didnt play so many games we could jus focus on 1 female

But when ya wanna play phone games , ignore games, w8tn games we dont got time

While ur "mkn him wait"

Hes fukking someone else

Ya just gonna have to learn to deal with It

"If these females didnt play so many games we could just focus on one female" - it takes two to play a game with. what you basically said is that you are too weak to focus on one woman, and you blame women by saying they play games- immature people attract like magnets :mjpls:

Lets be honest- whats wrong with waiting? On one hand, you want a virtuous woman, but on the other hand she playing games if she holds out and doesnt let you fukk. Which one is it? You playing both sides of the fence.

Why dont you be honest with your intentions, and say you just want to fukk, instead of being a beta male and allowing people to lead you on wild goose chases?

Maybe you should take the time out, wait, and see if she is actually a woman you want to invest emotionally in. Stop thinking with your dikk. :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
don't let these women guilt trip you into thinking you a bad guy for talking to numerous women,

the way the game is set up in 2015 guys have to cast a wide net because it's so easy for a women to replace you wit the next thirsty nikka on Instagram.

one-woman-itis will lead to an eventual fight which will lead to the eventual "i don't need you nikka, don't you see the likes on my instagram:usure:?" leading you hoeless & womanless & a severe case of dry-dikk syndrome:mjcry:
yup.

literally last week I was messaging a shorty and for like the third time she just stopped replying midway through the conversation. During said conversation I was actually going to try and set up a date for the wknd too. My ego told me I had no choice but to bush her until she hits me up. Literally the next day I found myself on the prowl while going home after work because I felt the need to replace that shorty on my roster and bagged a chick. If it wasnt for girls acting so aloof and unreliable shyt like that wouldnt happen.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"If these females didnt play so many games we could just focus on one female" - it takes two to play a game with. what you basically said is that you are too weak to focus on one woman, and you blame women by saying they play games- immature people attract like magnets :mjpls:

Lets be honest- whats wrong with waiting? On one hand, you want a virtuous woman, but on the other hand she playing games if she holds out and doesnt let you fukk. Which one is it? You playing both sides of the fence.

Why dont you be honest with your intentions, and say you just want to fukk, instead of being a beta male and allowing people to lead you on wild goose chases?

Maybe you should take the time out, wait, and see if she is actually a woman you want to invest emotionally in. Stop thinking with your dikk. :manny:
true. i personally dont have a problem waiting for sex if the girl is worth it. I got a virgin prospect on my team right now...holding on to her on some Arvydas Sabonis shyt until I have confirmed shes worth the commitment. My problem is with aloofness/flakiness. I have limited patience for that type of shyt.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I agree:ehh:

I always try to keep at least 3 around at any given time just for the flakiness, bullshyt games, etc.

To me if you're a flake/playing games you obviously got another dude on the side... so then they'll try to use me fukking with multiple women to justify them fukking with other guys.

But I'm like just keep it real, if you fukking with other dudes thats cool... I just know not to invest the time into making you the main chick:yeshrug:
BUT you're fukking other chicks. She's not going to invest time in you either.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
yup.

literally last week I was messaging a shorty and for like the third time she just stopped replying midway through the conversation. During said conversation I was actually going to try and set up a date for the wknd too. My ego told me I had no choice but to bush her until she hits me up. Literally the next day I found myself on the prowl while going home after work because I felt the need to replace that shorty on my roster and bagged a chick. If it wasnt for girls acting so aloof and unreliable shyt like that wouldnt happen.

Then they wanna complain about how all nikkas got multiple hoes :dahell:

bytch if u wasn't so wishy washy & flaky & was really keepin it monogamous a nikka would drop all his thotianas in a heartbeat, if u didn't comment back on all those thirsty negros on your instagram, shyt could be happily ever after. If you didn't try tease the pum pum n then flake on it we could have somethin beautiful :to:

but since we don't live in an ideal world, I suggest all my brothers talk to AT LEAST 3 women at any given time :GUUDHAIR:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not many guys have the luxury of having multiple desirable woman. So they say men are dogs because they want the same guys. I am not gonna complain because I have gotten interest from 6-8s. Only had 1 9-10 be really interested me in my entire life.
This is essentially what it comes down to. Most women want the same small number of guys and those dudes aren't gonna just settle with one when they can have many. And then the beta males are left simping and crying about how they're alone and women are whining about how men are dogs who don't settle down. Men with OPTIONS aren't going to just accept one option until it benefits them or they don't have the time/energy to deal with multiple women.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
true. i personally dont have a problem waiting for sex if the girl is worth it. I got a virgin prospect on my team right now...holding on to her on some Arvydas Sabonis shyt until I have confirmed shes worth the commitment. My problem is with aloofness/flakiness. I have limited patience for that type of shyt.
but im not going to use her aloofness to justify my slutty ways. if you want to cut her off or if its not serious, why treat it as such? If you want to be a hoe, be a hoe. dont try to justify hoeish behavior by someone not giving you sexual favors.
nikkas want to fukk fast women, but then turn around and diss the sisters who wont let just anybody hop in their vagina. flawed logic

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
but im not going to use her aloofness to justify my slutty ways. if you want to cut her off or if its not serious, why treat it as such? If you want to be a hoe, be a hoe. dont try to justify hoeish behavior by someone not giving you sexual favors.
nikkas want to fukk fast women, but then turn around and diss the sisters who wont let just anybody hop in their vagina. flawed logic
i aint talking about fukkin at all to be honest. I dont fukk multiple girls at once, but if I'm going through a dry spell looking for some new p*ssy or even just a girl I'm compatible with I will talk to however many girls I must before I can get that nut / companionship.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Goddamnit, I thought I left all the alpha/beta/omega shyt on Reddit and the cac PUA sites. :mjlol:
just using yalls terms. I dont necessarily believe in alpha/beta shyt, but there are leaders/followers. Lot of these dudes complaining are followers, complaining about the path they have been led down. I hate to hear hit dogs holler :mjpls:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
BUT you're fukking other chicks. She's not going to invest time in you either.
I'm usually the one making the plans, courting, trying to date HER... not the other way around

Thats what we're talking about... Its usually the woman doing the flaking, playing phone games, waiting games, and other bullshyt not the guy. So if you playing why should I invest the time?

And if shes not trying to invest time with me thats cool too... fukk it she ain't the one then.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
just using yalls terms. I dont necessarily believe in alpha/beta shyt, but there are leaders/followers. Lot of these dudes complaining are followers, complaining about the path they have been led down. I hate to hear hit dogs holler :mjpls:

I don't believe in that or the red pill/blue pill shyt. Humans are too complex. Let these cacs on these MRA and MGTOW tell it, all black men are naturally alpha. :russ: