If these females Didnt play so many games we could jus focus on 1 female

But when ya wanna play phone games , ignore games, w8tn games we dont got time

While ur "mkn him wait"

Hes fukking someone else

Ya just gonna have to learn to deal with It

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Not many guys have the luxury of having multiple desirable woman. So they say men are dogs because they want the same guys. I am not gonna complain because I have gotten interest from 6-8s. Only had 1 9-10 be really interested me in my entire life.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There's a few chicks on my phone whom if they weren't so inconsistent / flaky I'd have no problem wifing one of them in particular and shutting out all the other chicks. But I just cant be bothered with the flakiness so I seize any opportunity to meet new women.

I was talking to my homie about this same shyt the other day And basically said exactly what the OP said.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
If none of us had social media, we'd find a way to be happier with what we have. Now you competing on a playing field thats not even your level. I don't mean that to say chicks are hoes on social media or all dudes are hopping in dm's either. Just the mental changes, of seeing better is out there.
But I agree, women are too fickle in my world to be certain about being cuffed by one forever.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lol they say were dogs and think with our dikks

If these females Didnt play so many games we could jus focus on 1 female

But when ya wanna play phone games , ignore games, w8tn games we dont got time

While ur "mkn him wait"

Hes fukking someone else

Ya just gonna have to learn to deal with It
There's a few chicks on my phone whom if they weren't so inconsistent / flaky I'd have no problem wifing one of them in particular and shutting out all the other chicks. But I just cant be bothered with the flakiness so I seize any opportunity to meet new women.

I was talking to my homie about this same shyt the other day And basically said exactly what the OP said.
I agree:ehh:

I always try to keep at least 3 around at any given time just for the flakiness, bullshyt games, etc.

To me if you're a flake/playing games you obviously got another dude on the side... so then they'll try to use me fukking with multiple women to justify them fukking with other guys.

But I'm like just keep it real, if you fukking with other dudes thats cool... I just know not to invest the time into making you the main chick:yeshrug:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. Personally it's the easiest way to mitigate all the games and BS.

A man in the dating game you have to deal with women playing text games, messing with a million dudes, being flaky, being dishonest about their dating lives, trying to use p*ssy to manipulate you and a lot more. In a one on one context as a dude there isn't shyt you can do about these things on an individual basis which frustrates a lot of people playing the simp way

But all that shyt is a wash once you have more than one. She flakes, call another. She manipulates you aren't afraid to leave her. She's dishonest put her in the back of rotation. You don't have any power in what an individual woman does with her body but through sheer numbers you can gain some semblance of control in your dating life.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You say all women do is play games, but you out here playing games yourself by messing around with multiple women

Sounds to me like yall both immature
What hes saying is that he would cut off all chicks for that one but shes the one playing around....

So since he doesn't have time for her games, he doesn't put all his eggs in one basket.. and I agree:ehh:

I mean, for example when old girl flaked out on the tickets he purchased... I would've been hot if I planned and spent money on that shyt and you flaked/canceled last minute:what:

But he kept it trill and called another chick to take her spot. Most females don't understand shyt like this because normally they aren't paying or planning shyt

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's funny cause these chicks will treat you like a scrub till you hit

and then afterwards act like you're supposed to forget how she did you and wife her off gp :mjlol: