Men have an expiration date too.... When it comes to a career

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I partly agree. The thing is nowadays people are switching careers more often. Back in the day people would be entrenched in a single career for life. These days the number of careers per person is increasing. Friend of mine became a lawyer at 35. He is quire happy.

As others have said, self employment is the best way.

This is the coli where people talk up self-employment but when someone actually starts on that road naysayers appear:jbhmm:

kuts

All Star
Daps
I don't agree, because you can make something happen as long as you're breathing. It's all about making time and staying focused, which is admittedly harder to do as you age, but it's basically a necessity for anyone who wants to be successful.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
This is true. At 25 I had nothing I thought I was gonna be a bum and have to work retail or construction my whole like.but stuck with the game plan and grinded the shyt out. Now at 26 I'm making 70k and gonna be 100+ by 30
What do u do?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
You ain't never lied. My older brother is 29 is still figuring out what he wants to do with himself. Meanwhile, I'm 24 and I'm on a career path with a high ceiling. I'm already earning really good money and I've got a plan for the assets I'm obtaining.

Quality women are only gonna stick around with a guy that's figuring his shyt out for so long. A lot guys wake up in their mid-30s and realised that life has passed them by and people younger than them have lapped them.
Whats your career?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Well...imo...I think this all revolves around when or if you get married and when or if you have kids....

Anything past 30 gets more difficult...I've already been there. It's not impossible...but it does get tougher significantly....primarily because your responsibilities increase with time, just as the other person said.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Women need to read this. If he isn’t anything worthwhile at 35 then don’t expect the unexpected.