" Men don't chase enough anymore"

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Nothing but facts/truth. These chicks get off on turning men down and stringing men along. It’s a high for them, an ego boost. I salute all men who are recognizing game and respecting themselves enough and having enough dignity to walk away and not play their BS games anymore. 90% of today’s women are absolute garbage and not worth the fishy p*ssy that they’re sitting on.

St.Future Hendrix gave us the scripture :wow:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
I'm in hot water on what chick to hit up far enough as it is. Fair enough to that, it's safe for me to say this much:

Lot of women I hit up in the past I completely forgotten about.
I don't care if I said stupid stuff alright, I think the bigger part is they weren't interested therefore I didn't bother to even remember them at all.
It's just simple as that never been no simp about it because I simply straight up just don't care at all.

Daps
Already has my brother :troll:

It's a HOEPACALYPSE outchea :manny:

And my old head azz is loving it :blessed:

as men we have wayyy too many options

And brothers are already seeing an early preview of this Economic Recession

If a bytch aint got a bag

They ain't fukking with her

These young N1ggas looking for security too they ain't stressing over Puzzy like the older cats (OGs)

I been fukking a sexy 25 year old PCA (personal care assistant) who is struggling

Couldn't find a job in her socialogy field

So these 40 something year old balls she stay juggling
:ahh:
He’s back? :mjgrin:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I know I will never find an answer here, but in the early 80's I use to hear middle-aged men use the term, "chasing that ghost". I believe most of them were married. Anyway, I would hear them use this term on Friday evenings coming out the liquor store, after getting off work and cashing their checks, after getting paid. I was just getting out there during this time, and I never asked what it meant. I figured it meant either one of three things. 1) Chasing hoes for the weekend, knowing the happiness wasn't real, some what like a ghost. 2) Chasing hoes, and the punishment that comes with it, that could eventually take their life and make them themselves a ghost, or 3) Knowing drinking that liquor would give them cirrhosis one day if they didn't stop, thus turning them into a ghost. I took it to mean all three, which it probably did. I just know whatever it meant, they knew it wasn't something you really didn't want to be doing every weekend. I know this was off topic, but that question came to my mind, while on this subject. Maybe they were saying it for us youngbloods, as they would call us, to give us a indirect warning.

In a sense, you got the gist - it is kinda all three of those.

"Chasing The Ghost" means to be chasing a feeling...a high.

Remember when Jay asked "how imma win? They got me fighting ghosts..."
Replace "fighting" with "chasing" in this situation.

It's the pursuit of something that is probably fruitless, yet supposedly if you do get it it's worth it.
But as with many "highs", once you come down you don't have much to show for it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
In a sense, you got the gist - it is kinda all three of those.

"Chasing The Ghost" means to be chasing a feeling...a high.

Remember when Jay asked "how imma win? They got me fighting ghosts..."
Replace "fighting" with "chasing" in this situation.

It's the pursuit of something that is probably fruitless, yet supposedly if you do get it it's worth it.
But as with many "highs", once you come down you don't have much to show for it.
that's sex in a nutshell....

I want it until I get it, and then when I get it i realized I didn't even really want.

It's like the effort i put into it, wasnt worth the reward....

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
High quality woman - in summary not a bird. She isn't expecting to be taken care of, but she isn't trying to command the household around either. She wants to build with a partner who values loyalty and ambition. Open communicator and not into playing mind games and lies. What she wants from a partner she's bringing in some way or has some trait to complement them. Takes care of herself physically and mentally. Etc.

Most women that are complaining about men are immediately DQ'd from being high quality. High quality women are so rare that if you're struggling to attract men, then clearly you're mistaken. Men of all types will be coming after you, high quality included.

A lot of people have a case of Dunning-Kruger no doubt. However, most high quality women know exactly what they bring to the table and know there's always room for improvement instead of being on some "If you can't accept me at my worse, you can't have my at my best" bull. A high quality women isn't going to tell you, "I'm perfect." Nah, she'll tell you here's why you two can build a good, successful life together.
this is somewhat true.

All the top tier women I know don’t complain and bytch about men like many of the women offline and on this forum do.

And they are extremely rare. Most are cuffed by the end of college. Finding one after the age of 25 is like finding a needle in a haystack.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
She said who doesnt like a game of tag. Uhhhhh grownups :gucci:

She giving you the keys to success lowkey...:sas2:

You play a lil goofy tom and jerry tag game and keep it between yall, you'd be shocked at how she reacts...
If you make them act their age, you make them feel responsible and accountable..thats the opposite of women...
They are stimulated by shyt like this:heh: