Men are afraid of confronting other men.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Depending on the situation, I'd say most wives and children would be honored to say that their father/husband died doing the right noble thing showing a display of courage to stand up for people who can't help themselves.

Similar to a police officer or security guard who dies defending or saving someone's life, the only difference is that they have authority but still the same outcome.

It'd be sad and tragic but at the same time he'd be somewhat of a hero and celebrated in the eyes of many, it just depends on the hows and whys that led to his death.

At the end of the day, it takes heart, courage, and complete mental toughness to intervene in any situation so I can understand if some men just aren't up to the task for reasons mentioned, among other things because it's not an easy thing to do for anybody.
Ain't never heard no woman say this 😂. You nikkas live in fairy tales it's crazy.

Wife : "why is my husband protecting some random bytch? Was he cheating this whole time?"

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Depending on the situation, I'd say most wives and children would be honored to say that their father/husband died doing the right noble thing showing a display of courage to stand up for people who can't help themselves.

Similar to a police officer or security guard who dies defending or saving someone's life, the only difference is that they have authority but still the same outcome.

It'd be sad and tragic but at the same time he'd be somewhat of a hero and celebrated in the eyes of many, it just depends on the hows and whys that led to his death.

At the end of the day, it takes heart, courage, and complete mental toughness to intervene in any situation so I can understand if some men just aren't up to the task for reasons mentioned, among other things because it's not an easy thing to do for anybody.

That's all well and good....until the woman sides with the man you attempted to save her from.

I'm not one of those people who think all women should be left on an island to fend for themselves. Sometimes it really do be random loser men starting shyt and

But from the perspective of a father, you can't be out here playing like you're Batman. You have to be very mindful of how you move. People are out here killing without a second thought.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I’ve seen that man on the 2 train before he’s homeless and he definitely has a knife on him he usually starts arguments and smokes k2

Last time I seen him he was yelling about being a real man and that he hated Uber eats drivers he has serious mental health issues

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Obviously you come from pussies or ain't shiit people.
Yeah I'm just gonna ignore your extra stupid ass now.
If you don't have a wife or children, please don't have them.
Spare them the embarrassment of you dying to play superhero for a complete fukking stranger.

Now if she was getting raped, then handle your business.
On the outside of that, minding your business saves you in the long run.
You wanna be Joey Dumba$$, then go right ahead.
I'm sending a near future condolences to your family.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm just gonna ignore your extra stupid ass now.
If you don't have a wife or children, please don't have them.
Spare them the embarrassment of you dying to play superhero for a complete fukking stranger.

Now if she was getting raped, then handle your business.
On the outside of that, minding your business saves you in the long run.
You wanna be Joey Dumba$$, then go right ahead.
I'm sending a near future condolences to your family.
Pusssy!! Ya biitch ass and gonna defend ya wife and kids either, because what happens if you die? You a bytch and thats cool. Live your truth Uncle Shay Shay

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
I watched the video, a couple dudes did intervene. Breh wearing the grey jacket was patting dude on the shoulder trying to keep him calm, but that lady kept escalating it.

That twitter poster is just upset that dudes didn't get violent and confrontational with ole boy.