Men are afraid of confronting other men.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women in there talking about how black women save everyone just because one lady was loud and cursing and arguing. They acting like she helping the situation when in reality she making it worse while the men in the situation trying to stop shyt from popping off.

I agree,the black man didnt seem to he was out for violence from what I was hearing of the conversation at least. Sounded like he was trying to teach her some knowledge that she found offensive,and that was possibly ignorant as hell from her perspective. That man with the bible signaled for her to move to the other side,and she called him "a retarded nikka" on the way over there#HardyHalal.

His first mistake was engaging a girl that looks that young. Second was when he stood up quick like he was about to do something.

Im sure that move triggered the woman to start going in on him. But she couldve just as easily sat back,shut up,and let the men handle it. Outcome wouldve been the same most likely. Had that black dude been out for violence she woulsve made it worst by getting herself smacked. Then men wouldve had to come help or not help.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Average Man knows that any confrontation with another Man, can end up with either Life in Prison, or in A Casket.

Some Females think that because some Dudes, let them "Pop Off" at the mouth, that makes them(female) "Tough".

Too foolish to know that Men usually give Females "Leway", which they typically won't expend to another Dude.

This,I think some women really think their loudness and bravado actually scares men and keeps us from swinging for the fences.

So men quietly ending a confrontation seems foreign to them.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take it that you don’t have a wife and kids at home …
The fukk does that have to do with shiit? What kind of people are you dealing with that are okay with you standing idle while an innocent person is being attacked or something? The woman in my family have to navigate society and I can't be with them at all times. I would hope someone would intervene on their behalf if they were in danger. Yall nikkas just biitches,

Furthermore if a woman is the aggresor and you intervene you not protecting her, you either trying to deescalate or you aiding her and if you aiding her whatever happens at that point is on you

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The fukk does that have to do with shiit? What kind of people are you dealing with that are okay with you standing idle while an innocent person is being attacked or something? The woman in my family have to navigate society and I can't be with them at all times. I would hope someone would intervene on their behalf if they were in danger. Yall nikkas just biitches,

Furthermore if a woman is the aggresor and you intervene you not protecting her, you either trying to deescalate or you aiding her and if you aiding her whatever happens at that point is on you

I stopped reading after the first sentence. Try explaining to your wife and kids that you’re not coming home tonight or ever because you plan to die to protect a random female strangers honor.

200w.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I stopped reading after the first sentence. Try explaining to your wife and kids that you’re not coming home tonight or ever because you plan to die to protect a random female strangers honor.

200w.gif
Stop being a hoe breh. You could just hope and count on other men being around to protect them. :troll: Crash out in peace.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York

200w.gif
Depending on the situation, I'd say most wives and children would be honored to say that their father/husband died doing the right noble thing showing a display of courage to stand up for people who can't help themselves.

Similar to a police officer or security guard who dies defending or saving someone's life, the only difference is that they have authority but still the same outcome.

It'd be sad and tragic but at the same time he'd be somewhat of a hero and celebrated in the eyes of many, it just depends on the hows and whys that led to his death.

At the end of the day, it takes heart, courage, and complete mental toughness to intervene in any situation so I can understand if some men just aren't up to the task for reasons mentioned, among other things because it's not an easy thing to do for anybody.