Men are afraid of confronting other men.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Women only “confront “ men because they’re banking on the fact a man won’t hit them or someone will come to their rescue

When they’re alone walking somewhere they know their place
Literally. These are the same women who be on Twitter like:

“Yeah, I just give dudes my number to protect myself. Because men are dangerous and they’ll get crazy and kill you just for rejecting them”

Same women when around a group of other men:

“fukk you, you small dikk p*ssy ass fakkit, imma smack you in yo fukkin mouth and then imma fukk yo momma and gf with a strap on and make you watch fukk nikka!!!”

*then proceeds to close in on the dudes personal space and then smacks the man in the face*

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I have a family I have to protect and get home to so I stay out of other peoples business. Here in Atlanta, people carry and I carry as well. I wish I would get in the middle of some silly people’s argument.

If I were single, sure I would stand up and do something for my community but unfortunately people are crazy.
:yeshrug:

You should be able to break up and argument or protect your neighbor but that’s not the world we live in right now.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have a family I have to protect and get home to so I stay out of other peoples business. Here in Atlanta, people carry and I carry as well. I wish I would get in the middle of some silly people’s argument.

If I were single, sure I would stand up and do something for my community but unfortunately people are crazy.
:yeshrug:

You should be able to break up and argument or protect your neighbor but that’s not the world we live in right now.

this is the law of survival.

my mom drilled that shyt into my head as a yute.

unfortunately I didn't heed it all the time; but I'm still here.

Once I had my 1st kid I really made sure to make it my mantra.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why don't you go put your cape on and go do something about it when you see it going down around you?

BLACK MEN ARE NOT RISKING THEIR LIVES FOR WOMEN THEY DON'T KNOW PERSONALLY. I damn sure wouldn't do that.

How you think our family will feel if we up and played Batman for a complete stranger and get killed behind it? I know my family would be like :scust: if I did that bullshyt.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Women in there talking about how black women save everyone just because one lady was loud and cursing and arguing. They acting like she helping the situation when in reality she making it worse while the men in the situation trying to stop shyt from popping off.
Women will claim they take all sorts of precautions to avoid confrontation with men, but then are painfully un-self aware to when they escalate situations while the men in the room try to mediate the mess they make. Shut is incredible and should be studied. It’s like these women been waiting all day to take off on a man. Their version of chivalry is men being crash test dummies and kamikaze pilots for their fielty. And then claim “real men” don’t exist. Well, “real women” wouldn’t be arguing and return to fight a man who isn’t putting her in danger.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why don't you go put your cape on and go do something about it when you see it going down around you?

BLACK MEN ARE NOT RISKING THEIR LIVES FOR WOMEN THEY DON'T KNOW PERSONALLY. I damn sure wouldn't do that.

How you think our family will feel if we up and played Batman for a complete stranger and get killed behind it? I know my family would be like :scust: if I did that bullshyt.

It depends on the situation. A lot of guys would step in if they see a woman getting beaten or assaulted or raped.

Op used a very bad example

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Women will claim they take all sorts of precautions to avoid confrontation with men, but then are painfully un-self aware to when they escalate situations while the men in the room try to mediate the mess they make. Shut is incredible and should be studied. It’s like these women been waiting all day to take off on a man. Their version of chivalry is men being crash test dummies and kamikaze pilots for their fielty. And then claim “real men” don’t exist. Well, “real women” wouldn’t be arguing and return to fight a man who isn’t putting her in danger.

It is the, Zero Fear of Consequences, and thinking "Being Mad" is some sort of "Protection".

I've had to tell a couple of Women in my life that them "Being Mad", is not going to save them in a situation, where shyt can go left.

There are people walking around strapped, and you're out alone, and all you have to protect you is, "You're Mad"?

Naw got to move smarter than that, and take emotions out of it.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Obviously you come from pussies or ain't shiit people.