Memphis is going to destroy Golden State AGAIN Tonight

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Yooooo look at this s*** :russ::russ::russ:

Draymond lost it when KD called for the ball :laff::laff:

I used to think Durant was just trapped by shytty coaching and playing alongside :youngsabo:... But he's a really, really stupid player. Basketball IQ is pitiful.

Maybe all those years playing under Scott Brooks meant he never actually learned the game properly.

Either way Kerr needs to fix this asap. One of the most sophisticated offenses in history... some of the smartest players in the league, and they're resorting to basic, iso, low IQ hero ball in the hands of a career choker for what?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Nah you put 'don't embarrass yourself' clearly on his prediction for the night. You can rightfully believe GS is a top 3 team but your reply for this situation was on his specific addressing that GS would get destroyed tonight.
I don't give a fukk about no regular season game:what: I said this on Xmas day and the warrior fans was like you making excuses. And after the game they were heartbroken and I was like:wtf: I'm talking about him embarrassing himself by constantly bashing them. Who the fukk are you to INFER I was talking about this game when I didn't even mention it:camby:

Last edited:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
They lost a 20 point lead again?!?!:dwillhuh: Curry got clipped by VC flipped to the Kings Clippers. Literally had to google the result :mindblown:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@SuaveHooper88 a coli legend off this thread:wow:

Made it before the game started...

Was completely wrong and Memphis was getting blown out...

Had everyone calling for his head...

Never wavered and said the Griz would come back to win...and then they did under a hail of missed steph curry half court shots, KD iso ball that he claimed he wanted to get away from in OKC, Draymond Green yelling and shytting all over KD, with Conley Zbo and Allen dropping daggers all over the place...

Same people clowning him go from :umad:to :lupe: to:martin:to:gucci:

Everybody saying he should come back and talk shyt but it would be :wow: if he never said anything

Thread should be in the rafters

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
What GS had last two seasons was flowing nicely and injecting KD into the mix has messed up the flavour - Green going off was the pot boiling over! Psychologically, this could be huge and Green might start resenting KD hard and even Steph might start feeling a way.

Somewhere Russ is just watching like "apparently I was holding him back yeah...?"
:youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rumble young man, rumble!
alegre-o.gif

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Multiple big leads blown in games is all coaching. I've said this time and time again: Kerr cannot coach. He never gets any blame for these "meltdowns" and it's always because of garbage lineups and him lacking intangibles and the ability to adjust.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Suave has called more Warriors losses which turn out to be wins than he has been right but :yeshrug: he can eat after that neg train earlier this week.

God damn I can't believe Warriors blew it again. :snoop: Their crunch time execution is fukking horrid :picard:
It's all coaching. Lost a 6 point lead in game 7 because Kerr subbed in useless Ezeli. Multiple blown leads this year. It's all coaching; players do what comes natural and instinctive, the coach is supposed to balance that out not make it worse.