Memphis is going to destroy Golden State AGAIN Tonight

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This needs to be stephs team, KD is not a leader, he's too soft.
But Steph had already basically conceded his spot as 1a to Durant during the first 40% of the season.

Its interesting that the last couple games including this one, Steph seemed to be making a concerted effort to reassert himself...and now this happens.

Durant thinks he should stay the 1a which is why he called for the ball, while Steph is now resentful about it because it was his night he was going off and returning to form. Each secretly blames the other for how this went down.

Dray seems to be siding with Steph while publicly blaming him, himself and the coach.

Klay doesnt care at all.

:mjgrin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

tr2k

All Star
Daps
b4935e25b06c034edc482aab98c1e93d_crop_north-331x219.png

:wow:
thats so dam fresh ...play for Jordans team :mjcry:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Just caught the replay.... Gotdayum. Conley summoning his inner Kyrie vs Warriors. I knew Zbo and Gasol was gonna feast but gotdayum!! The Tony Allen fukkery too. This game had everything. Even that NY vs Bucks game was fire. :feedme:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I just remembered I watched the first half on the Warriors feed and had to switch to the national broadcast because the local GS guys refused to stop finding new ways to verbally fellate the Warriors every 10 seconds while they were up 30.

Now I get to go back and rewatch the 2nd half of the Warriors broadcast and witness their reactions :banderas:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Why are you still posting?

What's the point of this cat having a WOAT banner if he still allowed to make these garbage threads?

Warriors have 35 and Steph has 16 in the first quarter, where's that impeccable defense you lousy lying casual piece of fukking shyt?

:camby:

:blessedsager:

:curryumad:

fukking ban this guy. He's bad for my blood pressure.

I refuse to believe @SuaveHooper88 can function properly in the real world:wow:

Dude is really stupid:mjlol:

2ALg3pB.gif

Yeah, but Memphis will come back and win this game.

By the end of the third it will be a close game again.

Take notes current and future shyt posters. :wow:
Suave is a legend, I'm taking notes on this thread right now :mjgrin: