Memphis is going to destroy Golden State AGAIN Tonight

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Once they get a double digit lead they relax and lately they aren't able to get back in form once the other team starts coming back. I almost feel like teams are rope a doping them. It's fukking frustrating to watch.
yup, they did so much work in the first two quarters, they dont have a bench no more to replenish them

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I was sayin the same shyt.

Take a nikka like Shawn Kemp. Sure, everybody just loved the high flyin dunks & shyt, but a below the rim game as a big, can have u playin til 40+.

Z-Bo's game is appealing to me. Him being left handed doesnt hurt
Old ass, off the bench Z-Bo working every big GSW could throw at him :wow:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
:ehh: Pretty much. Outscored em by 30 down the stretch.

I love how KD keeps fukking up at the end. There really is no defending that nikka. Soon as you wanna say it's in the past he fukks up before your very eyes. :heh:

I noticed Draymond getting on him and Curry was in the background like :hubie:.

How you got 2 MVP's and Draymond still the best player on the team? :smh:

camer999

All Star
Daps
In previous system Kerr said draymond was either the most important player or second. I feel like this needs to be draymond' steam for them to be at their best he has good leadership qualities, he is like lebron with half the talent(not a diss lebron is just really good). That way he can distribute and choose which of the overwhelming talents on the team he wants to use. Saying this doesn't mean they are a bad team but there minds aren't right and only draymond's is down the stretch. Maybe a 4th quarter leader.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
His rep is some of the saddest display on this forum. how much time did people waste negging him over and over.

this has nothing to do with him as a poster, this has more to do with what you're doing with your life when you spend an hour(s) negging/repping people because of unlimited rep. :mjlol:
nikka shut up

shytty posters always caping for other shytty posters