Memphis is going to destroy Golden State AGAIN Tonight

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
And Klay Thompson. Don't leave his ass out. He didn't want the ball at all. At any point when the game was on the line. :scust:

Crazy ass Draymond Green is the only guy on the team that didn't disappear.
That's ALWAYS been the case with this team

Dray the only guy to consistently step up jn the clutch, steph/klay/KD have a history of disappearing when it matters most (steph in finals series is :scust:)

I still say dray missing game 5 caused Cleveland to gain the momentum they needed to pull off the comeback

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
when @SuaveHooper88 coming posing in here tomorrow he going to be
FPQqMzg.gif

:mjgrin:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yooooo look at this s*** :russ::russ::russ:

Draymond lost it when KD called for the ball :laff::laff:

It's OBVIOUS dray AND curry told durant to get to the wing where he was supposed to be and this stubborn fukk nikka wanted shyt his way

Be kevin durant, ignore the playcall, with fukkin ZACH RANDOLPH on you and take a terrible 3 instead of beating him off the dribble brehs

EDIT: LOOK AT HOW CURRY PASSED HIM THE BALL :dead: he was PISSED, nikka turned his head and just flicked it at durant on some "aight nikka whatever :martin: do YOU" shyt

Last edited:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
ALL you nikkas gotta hold this L. IDGAF how much of a troll OP is. ALL yall gotta hold this L.
Read what you quoted me as saying:mjlol: I didn't say anything about tonights game,I said they're a top 3 team that could easily win it all. You just gave yourself an L for being thirsty and not having reading comprehension skills:mjlol:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
@SuaveHooper88 I still think ya posts are corny and full of fukkery.....but this is a clear win for you tonight.....:mjgrin:

The Ezekiel shyt was basura tho....you are the definition of yin and yang:mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Read what you quoted me as saying:mjlol: I didn't say anything about tonights game,I said they're a top 3 team that could easily win it all. You just gave yourself an L for being thirsty and not having reading comprehension skills:mjlol:
Nah you put 'don't embarrass yourself' clearly on his prediction for the night. You can rightfully believe GS is a top 3 team but your reply for this situation was on his specific addressing that GS would get destroyed tonight.