Memorial day weekend thread

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What's the brehs and brehettes getting into for memorial day weekend? Any South FL brehs going to south beach :ohhh: me and a couple people I know might go out to Lauderdale or just party at the hard rock

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
all young Black folks in High School and College need to google "virginia beach riot 1989"

Open your eyes to the reality that you are forcing yourselves into areas where u are not wanted and then will show this by how they treat you and over charge your visit.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all young Black folks in High School and College need to google "virginia beach riot 1989"

Open your eyes to the reality that you are forcing yourselves into areas where u are not wanted and then will show this by how they treat you and over charge your visit.

thats how the south beach locals feel..they hate it, some lock up and leave town especially with all the craziness that goes down during these 4 days

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
police have set up license plate readers on the streets, all this crazy stuff, usually there are like 500 arrest in the 4 days, i dont want any part of that...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
going out east tonight but the forecast is fukking awful. really sucks.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:aicmon: Well, Friday I'm going to my little cousin's graduation and then they're having a fish fry afterwards. Saturday I'm going to a funeral for someone that grew up under me in the neighborhood. It's messed up because his brother was killed almost 5 years ago and it was an episode of "The 1st 48". Now almost 5 years later he ends up getting killed last Friday. Ironically, his brother's birthday would have been tomorrow. And the day after they are having his funeral. Sunday I'll be at someone's BBQ and on the actual Memorial Day, I'm gonna be working getting Double Time and a 1/2 with evening/night differential.... :datazz:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Im from Miami and I stopped going to the beach years ago shyt aint no place for a bugga its too:demonic: and im not trying to spend the weekend in the county .
In fact ill be in Milwaukee for an interview :ahh: