Memorial day weekend thread

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
My weekend starts now because I had to take off Friday for a wedding I'll probably just stay home drink and watch the Rangers. Tomm obviously I have my friends wedding then Saturday going to a BBQ. Sunday I have a choice between going to Fire Island or Astoria Beer Gardens during the day/Mets game that night. Then Monday Family BBQ for my nieces birthday.

I'm know the weather is supposed to be shytty but I'm excited to be doing the BBQ thing the last 2 years I went to Atlantic City which is cool but you kind of become accustom to the backyard BBQ's you kind of miss it.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
going to see FF6 tonight with my girl, tomorrow going to a new sports bar with my girl to see the grizz and spurs game, sunday and monday i work

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
My weekend starts now because I had to take off Friday for a wedding I'll probably just stay home drink and watch the Rangers. Tomm obviously I have my friends wedding then Saturday going to a BBQ. Sunday I have a choice between going to Fire Island or Astoria Beer Gardens during the day/Mets game that night. Then Monday Family BBQ for my nieces birthday.

I'm know the weather is supposed to be shytty but I'm excited to be doing the BBQ thing the last 2 years I went to Atlantic City which is cool but you kind of become accustom to the backyard BBQ's you kind of miss it.

:usure:

Did you see the weather forecast for the weekend?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:usure:

Did you see the weather forecast for the weekend?

:russ: Monday should be good. Saturday hopefully it just move inside to being a house party I could deal with that. Sunday basically got fukked I'm not trying to go to Fire Island or to a Met game and sit in a rain delay/or go to find out it's cancelled. fukk I wouldnt even go to a Yankee game in that situation.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
:russ: Monday should be good. Saturday hopefully it just move inside to being a house party I could deal with that. Sunday basically got fukked I'm not trying to go to Fire Island or to a Met game and sit in a rain delay/or go to find out it's cancelled. fukk I wouldnt even go to a Yankee game in that situation.

yeah man, sunday I was supposed to hit up a bbq also, that will prolly be moved inside hopefully. It's with my latin folks, so the food should be :ohlawd:. I'll prolly be doing the usual, drink after work with my girl and her living with me for the weekend :shaq2: ...good weekend to do some kush-ups also. :myman:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Gonna be 80 and sunny all weekend here in the ATL :steviej: but :whoa: I'm staying far away from the normal fukkery that out of towners do I been to cancun/miami back in college and all the time is one :troll: that got everybody into something.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sunday we're supposed to have a block party. Everyone just chill right at home. Set up a grill, the sprinkler and whatever else and just have a good time with all my neighbors. Certainly an :mjpls: moment waiting to happen but being home is never a bad idea. I may try to get a spades game cracking. I know the couple down the street plays.

The other days it's all up in the air. Anything I plan on doing is dependent on the weather.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Spending it in PA taking care of my parents' house. Yard work is therapeutic for me.

Probably end up cooking out on Sunday night.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
4 day weekend gonna catch fast and furious 6 hear in a bit maybe hit a bar tonight
watching the fights at a co workers tommorow gonna have some bbq i think imma attempt to make some honey gold wings should be a great weekend yall :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's up w/ the beer spot in Astoria I keep hearing about it

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
the weather looks atrocious

will be on Cape Cod though...will go out for the Ranger Bruins game...maybe we'll beat up some Boston fans.....

who am I kidding I turn 30 on a month :flabbynsick:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
What's up w/ the beer spot in Astoria I keep hearing about it

Theres 2 beer gardens ones way better but the names are slipping my mind. There basically bars with huge outsides that have a bunch of tables kind of what you would imagine and Octoberfest would be like. Everyone shares tables with different groups and shyt people bring cards and people at your table join in on the fun. Easy way to interact with people that aren't in the group you came with.