Memorial Day weekend fukkery thread. What ya'll coli brehs and brehettes doing for the long weekend?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nah man. I've been wanting to have a weekend to just hike all year and it's always been busy. But when I do get to the end of that trail, I'm going to admire the sun, smoke, and then think about kosher p*ssy.
Damn that sounds dope. The hike and the jew p*ssy.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
NYC will have a beautiful Saturday & Sunday but Monday will be a rainy day.

Every day is Saturday to me so I don't have any special plans. Today I enjoyed the nice weather and had an Italian sub from Jersey Mike which is rare for me since I don't go to New Jersey often. Sandwich was delicious :banderas:

I got some white bread for your pigeon homies ima sprinkle on jones beach this weekend :salute:

Daps
what the hell do you do for work? :dead:

as little as possible 🙃

but nah what i will say is... ive reached the level where nobody is babysitting, micromanaging, or telling you what the schedule is :blessed: thats when you know you made it lol. but don't worry, i'm bout to be grinding everyday for a while for sure

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Cooking out Sunday. Cleaning the outside furniture and setting it up on the deck. Missing him. Planning my summer trip. Taking my nephew to see Garfield. My usual morning 3-5 jogs. Laying low ☺️

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
You're in chicago
worked half a day....

Went for a long Moto ryde today....

picked up some drank and some steaks/potatoes for dinner tonite...

tomorrow linking up with the homies.....

sunday seeing the Blue angels at the beach....

Monday going to a cookout.....

its the most wonderful time of year :blessed:

You're in chicago? I didn't know about the blue angels. My latina sneaky link got some passes to that Mexicac festival this week and I'm trying to see Peso pluma. That 2 day pass was $460. Guess my dikks worth more than I thought

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Cooking out Sunday. Cleaning the outside furniture and setting it up on the deck. Missing him. Planning my summer trip. Taking my nephew to see Garfield. My usual morning 3-5 jogs. Laying low ☺️
tropic-thunder-robert-downey-jr.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Mountain bike, motorcycling, Dave & Busters with the crew, and rollerskating.

ryde fast; take chances :salute:

giphy.gif

you watch MotoGP 2? qualifer was nuts this morning :ohlawd:

gonna work out and wash down my baby and tune her up im going back out again today got my stamina back :demonic: