"members: 1,319, guests: 15,652" - is it time to OPEN registration?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
:comeon: We ain't no worse than any of these of other motherfukkers who joined with the earlier classes.
Admittedly the majority of us was never gone make the long term cut and never really even intended to. But some posters even going back to 2012 i look at some of they posts and be like :picard: :scust: wondering how the fukk they still post here in the year of our Lord 2024.:wtf:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this place got like 4 mods :mjlol: and they want to open registration in an election year :dead:

Yeah,I would hate to have the intellectual banter of

"Your a maga agent republic00n if you critique Joe Biden
full
"

Drowned out by new posters. The truth is they know its #Bothsiders knocking at that door. If you build it,they will come:respect:#LetThemIn

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

:mjpls:YOURE A 2019 POSTER THO....

LOGGED INTO THE WRONG ACCOUNT?

:devil:
:evil:

I created my account back in 2019, but it didn't get verified until they opened the floodgates in 2022. I couldn't start posting until everyone else that created their accounts in 2022 did and the timeline of my posts matches up with that. :ufdup:

I ain't one of you old 2012 nuggas. :ufdup:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
No!:childplease:

Do you know how long I had to wait to join thecoli? I found out about this site back in 2011, when I was doing security for Allied Barton in college.

I had to dream of one day to being a member of this illustrious forum. And now yall just gon let anybody walk up in here???? After I had to wait????:mjtf:

I may still be a new member in yall eyes..but dammit I paid my dues and by fictional God, I be damned if Imma be OK with some vagabonds walking up in our SOCIETY :demonic:

I saw we have ritual sacrifice of @°Certified

If his blood spilled splatters...that's a no.
If his blood spilled produces a line...that's a yes.

:demonic:
I say we sacrifice a GOAT too....

Just for good measure and prosperity....and wealth

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
We need more people in here. Y’all turned it into some exclusive boy’s club :scust:

Just neg and ban if needed

basically

Yes. The whole point of doing a message board is to have discussions. Message boards die when you limit members.

exactly but some posters are so egotistical they would rather have TheColi die then let in new posters
:francis:

Yeah site ownership has to be a bit more active and put on new mods. But we can't/shouldn't stay closed off forever.

nah we shouldn't stay closed off forever, some Coli posters are just too scared to let in trolls, racists and bots though, gotta get over that fear

We need more females. How many active female posters in here? :dead:

you're right, TheColi does need more females, unfortunately if more females join they would be chased off TheColi by thirsty niccas acting weird with females

The coli could literally be 10 times bigger than what it is now.

I've been saying the exact same thing for years, TheColi would be huge if they opened registration and stop being so scary

Coli posters are weirdos trying to gatekeep an online forum with the same opinions, same old posters it’s how it will eventually die

word I agree, how are some Coli posters trying to gatekeeper a message board, and TheColi would eventually die if some Coli posters stop trying to treat this site like a secret society

Yep. Coli turning into an ol'boys network. We mustn't become snobs.

exactly

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We should blank out the forums so people cannot lurk.

Any new subscribers should have to get a text message to a verified phone, no text apps AND have to submit a valid and current ID card and picture of their face.

Not just a hand holding a random school lunch card with a picture from 2016.

Online security is real. If other websites make you verify and validate we shouldn't be different.