"members: 1,319, guests: 15,652" - is it time to OPEN registration?

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
20k guests at the gate starting to look like Battle of Helm's Deep outchea

lotr-two-towers-helms-deep-Aragorn-Gimli-causeway-ez.gif

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Respect to OP and everyone commenting but I gotta call a ♠️ a ♠️.

Y'know threads like this get made damn near every damn year by a forum poster posing concern or simply inquiring and either it gets juelzing or deleted. WHATEVER . To be honest if we're all being honest with ourselves and not going to be in here bullshytting it shows how unorganized shyt can be. Lack of strategy. This inquiry has been directed towards Brooklynzson since BEFORE the update. and yet once again here we are discussing this same issue in the beginning of January 2024 And for the record if it wasn't for Morethan1 who got in contact with Brook we probably wouldn't got that. And the update was what 2020-2021??? , and while this fukking shyt can feel like high school all over again with the bickering and nonsense the fake ass e-beefs etc, silly ass name-calling so on and so forth, I think the thing we can borrowed from high school is to pose a vote based on the most SOLID suggestions..... whatever the shyt is. WITH ALL THESE POWERFUL MUTAfukkIN MINDS "COLI SCHOLARS" ON THIS DAMN FORUM WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO THINK CRITICALLY UPON A SOLUTION & COME TO A GODDAMN AGREEMENT FOR ONCE. Also i feel if there is in Fact more posters there has to be more mods ---- put them to work---- and their need to be on ONE ACCORD (re-read it) ONE ACCORD, because a clear example of the lack of there of , is that of the situation with Sccit , and I don't need to elaborate because majority have questioned banning/unbanning/banning/unbanning/then bushed that not just me.I've been here for the longest and still don't know who exactly does what . There's literally 3 people I asked if I need something deleted in the Booth. All our so called rival sites : Boxden and LipstickAlley, KTT2 is open. No reason why we shouldn't I don't need nobody quoting me with "well you see" or "they got such and such" over there. Cause it sounds like excuses rather than valid solutions. So I'm asking if THATS GOING TO BE SOME OF YALL RESPONSE IF YOU CHOOSE TO REPLY TO THIS ....PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS.

Also this site can use a major upgrade because it feels like while the site is still sleek , Brook threw a bone 🦴. there's no reason a site like ablackweb which is IllCommunity2.0 is running on the same platform with featured threads and the slider, interactive gifs use as avi and YET it's us who have the problems. The resizing of avatars by a 3rd of image to upload and sometimes you STILL have to go lower in dimension, having to edit down articles and long-winded responses because you get an "Security Error" when hitting the reply button, the constant reloading of pages and for the record both sites -- thecoli and ablackweb are ran on Xenoform .

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Yes, this is by far the most out of touch “black” forum on the internet because you dummies sit here stroking each other off every day.