Here’s A Suggestion: Open Coli membership up and allow select members to collect the Ad revenue.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
On side note, i noticed that the SOHH.com website is no longer up. I knew they closed the forums, but i guess the whole site is gone now.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The majority of the last class (2022?) got banned almost immediately because they were on consistent fukk shyt.

People say this and then registration is open, and it's literally flooded with the worst of the worst. Racist cacs, straight up misogynists that made it very clear they hated women, disporia and race shyt etc. like literally a bunch got banned for tryna be on some "he-man woman's hater club" type shyt all the time.

And I'll always disagree about suddenly opening the site up during a presidential election. Anyone down for that is sus as fukk imo
Ban who need to be banned and keep it moving. Site is handicapped due to the owner situation which worsens issues. But anyone who thinks isolating the site forever is the solution is delusional in my opinion.

I’ll say it again, SOHH and TheColi wouldn’t have gotten as popular as they did if everyone gatekept like they do now.

Edit: the audacity of the people dapping that post to not be OG members :mjlol:

Last edited:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Who determines who gets the ad revenue? What if someone fall off and anotha nikka get hot. There should maybe be a buy in component to make it fair

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I understand the sentiments but using thecoli is a privilege, there are only few places left on the internet where you can go and actually interact with black people and talk issues be it sports, politics, gaming etc. I dont want this place turning into reddit.
fakkits like you have already turned it into reddit.