"members: 1,319, guests: 15,652" - is it time to OPEN registration?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Bet, I login to the Coli V-I-P, my reps on E, but all daps on me...

PAWGs...
Smileys..
Plats..
Memes..
HkcGP9.gif

:mjgrin:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
basically

exactly but some posters are so egotistical they would rather have TheColi die then let in new posters
:francis:

nah we shouldn't stay closed off forever, some Coli posters are just too scared to let in trolls, racists and bots though, gotta get over that fear

you're right, TheColi does need more females, unfortunately if more females join they would be chased off TheColi by thirsty niccas acting weird with females

I've been saying the exact same thing for years, TheColi would be huge if they opened registration and stop being so scary

word I agree, how are some Coli posters trying to gatekeeper a message board, and TheColi would eventually die if some Coli posters stop trying to treat this site like a secret society

exactly
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. The longer we wait, the more bullshyt builds up waiting to be let in. The trolls and racists will wait by the gate for the moment it opens. The regular person comes and goes as needed.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikkas always cry for new blood and then when the gates are open some of the weirdest weirdos join. and this whole forum becomes toxic

Y’all gotta stop with this.

The coli once had a self proclaimed e-gang that was 50 posters deep running around proclaiming themselves as the rulers of the forum and targeting posters they didn’t like which was allowed to go unchecked by mods:mjlol:

Y’all gotta stop with this narrative that the coli and fukkery have never gone hand in hand :deadrose: