Meltzer Stinks!

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The fact that Dave's Defense Force is still intact is a true testament to the dedication and apparent mental illness of his followers.

The fact that they had an entire big show in Japan with two all time greats in the main event and you didn’t watch a second of the show nor any part of the match and only react a to snap on an old man writer after the show says a lot about how you spend your Saturdays.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The fact that they had an entire big show in Japan with two all time greats in the main event and you didn’t watch a second of the show nor any part of the match and only react a to snap on an old man writer after the show says a lot about how you spend your Saturdays.
I don't use it as often because it's connotation has changed over the years but this has got to be one of the most retarded responses I've seen in years. :deadrose:

Fast forward past the hit dog hollering to you trying to spin me not spending my Saturday watching a Japanese wrestling show as some sort of negative and implication on my character is straight comedy. I can practically hear your neckbeard brushing the keys as you sassily typed that out thinking you were actually saying something.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Meltzer is a grown man. He can defend himself.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
"AEW's rating is arguably one of the greatest in history given the Biden competition" tweet today scheduled for 5 PM EST guaranteed :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wrestling media is so embarrassingly bad. All of them literally just make up shyt, and the people that support it are the ones that you'd never want to be around. I guarantee you that the Omos story was made up because MVP isn't going to be re-signed.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Another example of Dave being a clown
Network absolutely matters but this is a terrible example. The clown Dave does absolutely no research and has no clue about actual competitive sports so he just compared the rating on TBS and ESPN without factoring in the Wednesday game was exclusively airing on ESPN while the Tuesday game aired on TBS while also airing on both of the local Mets & Yankees affiliates which if you're a fan of your team you will prefer the local coverage over national coverage 9/10x