Melo Believes The Denver Nuggets Gave Nikola Jokic The Jersey Number 15 To Erase His Accomplishments

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He said nothing about AI, becuase of course AI was gone when they went to the WCF and had their best season. He was so upset about the business of basketball and direction and them losing Dante Jones that he made the Knicks gut their squad when he coulda signed with them that summer? :comeon:
Melo was never going into a lockout without his extension. It was going to be the nets or knicks in a trade. Thats it

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
:dahell: So you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. Can’t win with you fakkits.

He wants to be seen in the same light as his peers who won titles, or at the very least competed for one....when he actively made decisions to exclude himself from that discussion.

You don't get to have it both ways.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
They were running into either the Spurs or the Lakers. Those Nuggets teams were not supposed to win those series.
Yeah cuz Melo wasn't on that level, as nice as he was . I remember them making that '09 or '10 Lakers team SWEAT boi, definitely a winnable series....but the Lakers had Kobe, Nuggets had Melo . That was the difference :manny:
Melo had a great cast that year, miss me.

Melo just hating and sounds bitter. He and his fans have always been delusional about his standing amongst his peers.

And while he bytching about Jokic, Brunson finna pass up his Knick achievements as well, better be lucky that nikka ain't wear #7 .
Because the bar isn't really that high when you think on it.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Well Melo should ask Jokic and not the Nuggets franchise on why he chose to wear 15. I guess Jokic wasn't amazed by Melo's accomplishments in Denver so he picked his number anyway :manny:

Melo is a top 5 Denver Nugget though. If that franchise doesn't recognize him at top 5 then they are hating. It's not about how good he was, it's just Denver franchise barely had stars in their existence.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Look at Dwight Howard in Orlando. He had his own era in Orlando but because he left on such bad terms, Orlando couldn't wait to pass around #12 like a blunt. Now, they can still come back and retire it later once time heals wounds, but not many teams, especially that soon in a career will hold off your jersey number while you spend the next decade+ tryna shine in a bigger place.

Pretty much what The Magic is doin wit Shaq this Year

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Melo is the real life embodyment of the Beat it Chick meme

q3u24ln9ccez.jpg

Melo, you dumped the Nuggets and now years later when the organization has moved on, glowed up and finally won a championship with a bonfide all timer, you in your feelings because YOU feel like you should be honored :heh: