Mel Gibson's next movie Hacksaw Ridge will be THE WWII film (Trailer Inside)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
the dunkirk trailer is gonna kick this trailers ass.

this looks OK.. good but also kinda sappy and reminds me of something that would have come out 15-20 years ago.

That's a good thing. Mel showing all these new directors making a bunch of overblown boring shyt with no character build or emotional weight how it's done. Him and an inspired Ron Howard >>>>>> your favorite "big" drama directors.

Also, this trailer opened with a guy being flung away from an explosion and has a man kicking a grenade in mid-air, that alone makes it better than the Dunkirk trailer which will probably feature zero explosions outside of an explosively pretentious voice-over about the cost of war as we see a montage of completely interchangeable war shots featuring zero character build or emotional weight.

:russell:

What do you mean by that? You don't have to be a social justice warrior to recognize that Mel Gibson is a racist piece of shyt.

SJW's are the ones who don't want Mel to come back. shyt, just the other day scouring for the trailer I landed upon a fresh article compiling all the "weird" things Mel has said over the years. Like these motherfukkers really don't want to see that man breathe. Well, fukk him though, all of the interwebs are hype and excited for this and it is going to open at Venice which means they're definitely not giving any fukks aiming for awards gold.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"from the director of bravehart..."

really, they can't even mention the guy's name :martin:

i'm a jew and even i don't care at this point. get the fukk over it.:camby:

movie looks amazing tbh. not surprised.

that's my jew hating, girlfriend threatening, holocaust denying GOAT:mjcry:

you know he'll never win another oscar:mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
"from the director of bravehart..."

really, they can't even mention the guy's name
:martin:

i'm a jew and even i don't care at this point. get the fukk over it.:camby:

movie looks amazing tbh. not surprised.

that's my jew hating, girlfriend threatening, holocaust denying GOAT:mjcry:

you know he'll never win another oscar:mjcry:

It irked me but I knew it was going to happen. Too many people out there who can't let shyt go.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Also, this trailer opened with a guy being flung away from an explosion and has a man kicking a grenade in mid-air, that alone makes it better than the Dunkirk trailer which will probably feature zero explosions outside of an explosively pretentious voice-over about the cost of war as we see a montage of completely interchangeable war shots featuring zero character build or emotional weight.

:russell:
Lol fukk you man :mjlol:

Nolan the gawd is king of eliciting emotion with heart wrenching dialogue :ohlawd:

kuts

All Star
Daps
WW2 movies been :russell: status. Imo they are just USA propganda films on America's greatness. And its funny how the Nazi are suposed to be the embodiment of evil when most of their beliefs are held up in modern society.