Megyn Kelly apologizes, black women go crazy

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm not over there but I remember this cac bytch from Faux News.

Lemme guess (because I don't know the full story and don't care)...after years of being disrespectful towards black people on Faux News, now that she's no longer their golden girl, all of a sudden she's seen the light and she's now "sorry" and wants to cry the typical Little Red Riding Hood cac tears and black folks are falling for it as usual?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we Lost

No dignity
no we didnt lose. first off any black person that knows better would have never been at her show to clap for her apology. if someone gave me free tickets to see her show i wouldnt go. it's like someone giving me free tickets to a trump rally. so if you see a black person or 3 there, you already know what it is.

Now understand i can only go so hard on these victimized black people that are supporting this lady.Because of that very fact, all black people are victims and have been victims of racism white supremacy. victims react to being victimized in different ways. some lash out, some run the other way, and some try to hang around with the person victimizing them. so it is...what it is.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Exactly these dudes must be kids or slow as shyt. Anyone who has been to these shows knows they tell folks when to applause or stand up.

Kelly is being paid 20 mill a year yes 20 mill. She is on a major network that fired their show stars to bring in kelly as a free agent.

If you think kelly wasn't gonna apologize or that NBC wasn't gonna put on a full court press you just aint smart.

Believe that people who are in television don’t know about optics. Three white people discuss black face, and no one knew this would be a bad thing?

If Kelly wants off of NBC she’s going to have to work a little harder.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Those reactions were staged as fukk :francis:

Exactly,probably gave out some free shyt at the beggining of the show and used the same footage.
Then again,any black person going to see Megan Kelly probably already is on that:mjpls:
So lets not jump off the ledge calling these women "queens" ,and lets use "black women" very loosely. They are probably republicans and c00ns.
Its okay for white people to be in black face if its done with love,but Jesus and Santa can't be black or seen as black according to her:martin:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yo I'm just a few seconds in and this chick is stuttering like... They must have had her shook

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The fact that this white privileged bytch even got on NBC in the first place after her bigoted, racist, white supremacist tenure at Fox was enough to make me repeatedly call the NBC headquarters and reportedly troll their interns. :stopitslime:

They sounded like they wanted to quit by about the tenth call.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
it's embarrassing for us as black women to have this false sense of alignment, Like it's a necessity. No code and it's infuriating/frustrating .

Question, do you deal with white women like this in real life example: at work, where you gotta take unity or play it off, do they say cringe worthy sh#t to you