Megyn Kelly apologizes, black women go crazy

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She didn't have a problem with Faux News when she and that other racist bytch Michelle Malkin were always saying slick racist shyt and talking down to black people they had on the show. I remember that interview she did with DL Hughley and how she kept talking to him like he was some unruly child....now black people in America are supposed to just forget all that because she's down on her luck and fell off. :stopitslime:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We need a church that’s hard on everybody.
None of that forgiveness shyt til after we get a desired result

If anyone decides to be a pastor for that let me know, I’ll bring the bytches

You might be joking but I'd support a church that preached and taught the black community about building generational wealth instead of taking advantage of them through prosperity gospel.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Deep_Black_Conscious said:
Good luck finding that. Religion has taught us to be forgiving docile idiots.

Well, considering the alternative is never-ending war and the extermination of all sentient life, I think that's a good trade-off.

Better a live idiot than a dead skeptic.

Word to Christopher Hitchens.​

teacher

All Star
Daps
Damn Roland seems like a real and eloquent brotha, i want to see more of him pause :dame:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
She's just awful..
Studio execs need to realize you never replace a Black show with a cac show and expect similar success. They thought they'd transfer the gains made by Tamron to Megyn and it failed miserably. Reminds me of Living Single getting cancelled suddenly because it was causing problems from Friends.

Bullsh#t , living single was on fox, friends was on NBC, 2 different competing networks